Published on May 21, 2012
Philippine Media interviewed Henry Wang, President of La Kaffa, Owners of the Chatime Brand on its philosophy and strategy in dominating the International Bubble Tea Market.
In this video, Henry Wang answers the following questions from Philippine Media:
- What is your Philosophy in Business/Chatime?
- In 2005, How did you make Chatime different?
- Did Chatime invent the Brewing Technology?
- How is Chatime Tea different from other brands?
- Why did you say "YES" to the Philippines?
- Why did you choose the KOA Family?
- How often do you upgrade your Menu?
- If a non-drinking tea person went to Chatime, what would be a good drink to try to introduce that person to tea?
- Can you tell us about your experience expanding to the west like US or Australia which are not as familiar with bubble tea?
- What is the strategy to reach out to young generation?
- What is your Vision for Chatime?
- What is your most favorite Chatime drink?
- Why did you choose the color Purple as the design of the (Chatime) stores?
- Tell us a little bit about your background before you started La Kaffa?
- How much sales and number of stores (at the end of 2011)?
- What is the food strategy of Chatime?
- What innovation or achievement are you proudest of?
- What are the tea drinking habits of most Taiwanese?
CHATIME: What We Can Learn from the Market Leader in International Bubble Tea Industry! http://www.ourawesomeplanet.com/aweso...