Published on Dec 23, 2012
PRESS RELEASES: GordonSun.Real@gmail.com
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/GrowingFilms?...
Follow me: https://twitter.com/GordawnSun
"Behind the Bill" was made to provide insight on the side effects of Bill 115. The bill is believed to be highly unfair to the teachers of Ontario, and so the teachers' union have taken action. By cancelling all extra-curricular activities and going on routine strikes (only in elementary schools), students are being affected as well.
In this video are interviews of how students are reacting to the current situation as well as how much students value their extra-curricular activities. We hope that you will acknowledge the fact that infringing one group's rights will also affect the activities of others; as we take a look at the what is happening in high school, "Behind The Bill".
LEAD EDITOR & COLOURIST:
SPOKEN WORD ARTIST:
Special thanks to all participants, volunteers and the kind janitorial staff and administration at Markham District High School.
MUSIC IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:
1. The Secession - Ash (INTRO)
2. Sigur Ros - Untitled (FIRST SET OF INTERVIEWS)
3. Carbon Based Lifeforms - Frog (SECOND SET OF INTERVIEWS)
4. West One Music - Distant Dreams (THIRD SET OF INTERVIEWS)
5. Shaun Taylor McManus - The Last Stand (SPOKEN WORD POETRY)
6. Uppermost - Human (CREDITS)
Standard YouTube License