Uploaded on Dec 3, 2010
http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwo... - Created at TripWow by TravelPod Attractions (a TripAdvisor™ company)
Bodiam Castle East Sussex
Read more at: http://www.travelpod.com/ad/Bodiam_Ca...
Travel blogs from Bodiam Castle:
- "... Bodiam Castle Situated beside the River Rother in East Sussex, Bodiam is exactly as a castle should be It is the classic childhood picture of a sand castle ..."
- "... A long sleep in saw us into the next day where we headed down the road to see Bodiam Castle ..."
- "... From Bodiam Castle we were supposedly heading to Canterbury but proceeded to get quite lost ..."
- "... She took us to see Rudyard Kiplings' house which had just closed up unfortunately and also to the Medieval Bodiam Castle, which had been bought by Mad Jack for 3000 guineas to save it from destruction in 1828 ..."
- "... Bodiam Castle is located in the very pretty countryside of East Sussex and has quite a lot of open land around it ..."
Read these blogs and more at: http://www.travelpod.com/ad/Bodiam_Ca...
- Rye, East Sussex, England, United Kingdom
- Northiam, East Sussex, England, United Kingdom
- Hastings, East Sussex, England, United Kingdom
Photos in this video:
- "Bodiam Castle 1" by Worldramblings from a blog titled "East Sussex"
- "Bodiam castle." by Joeljenaturner from a blog titled "Storming the Castle!"
- "Bodiam Castle" by Howlingcoyote19 from a blog titled "Rye and Hastings Weekend"