Financial Planner Orlando|Investment Advisor|CFP® Professional|Joe Bert|The Oracle of Orlando®
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 9, 2012
Joseph F. Bert, CFP®, AIF® discusses "Surviving in Today's Struggling Economy"
Joseph F. Bert, CFP®, AIF®, Chairman of the Board for Certified Financial Group, Inc., has been in the financial planning profession since 1976. He is also President of Certified Advisory Corp. Joe is a Certified Financial PlannerTM practitioner and a member of the Financial Planning Association where he served as its President and Chairman.
As a graduate of the Accredited Investment Fiduciary™ program, Joe is specially trained in investment fiduciary responsibility and portfolio management. He is an investment advisor representative of Certified Advisory Corp, a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and has served as an adjunct faculty member for the College for Financial Planning headquartered in Denver, CO. He is also a registered representative of TransAm Securities, Inc. and Maitland Securities, Inc.
In addition, Joe can be heard every Saturday on WDBO AM 580 and FM 96.5 at 9:00 a.m. hosting On the Money. As an experienced and knowledgeable financial planning practitioner, he has affectionately been referred to as the "Oracle of Orlando®" by his weekly listeners and currently appears regularly on the FOX affiliate in Orlando, Fox 35 WOFL. In addition to hosting the nationally syndicated TV program, The American Investor, he has appeared on Hour Magazine with Gary Collins as well as regular appearances on the CBS affiliate in Tampa, Channel 13, and the ABC and NBC affiliates in Orlando, Channels 9 and 2. Joe's bi-weekly column has appeared in the Orlando Business Journal. He has been quoted in Orlando Magazine, the Orlando Business Journal, and The Wall Street Journal.
He was bestowed the Papal Order of Knight of St. Gregory the Great by the Vatican in 2008 in recognition for his service to the Church and the community.
Joe is married with three children and seven grandchildren. He has also been an active member in the Central Florida community since 1975.
Joe's professional licenses and registrations also include: Life and Health Insurance and Variable Annuities license with the State of Florida and a Series 6, 22, 26, 62 and 63 with FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority), formerly the NASD.
Disclaimer: All practitioners are registered representatives of either Maitland Securities, Inc., TransAm Securities, Inc. or both, registered broker/dealers - Members FINRA, SIPC.
Fee-Based Planning and Asset Management through Certified Advisory Corp, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisory Firm.
SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification mark CFP®.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our services. This website is not a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services.
Visit the Company Website for Certified Financial Group, Inc, www.financialgroup.com, to review the following information:
-States where are our various member firms are registered in to offer Securities.
-Business Continuity Plan
-Code of Ethics
Standard YouTube License
- 6:20 Financial Planner Orlando|Investment Advisor|CFP® Professional|Orlando|Denise Kovachby FinancialGroup 96 views
- 5:48 Financial Planner Orlando|Investment Advisor|CFP® Professional|Orlando|Roger Johnsonby FinancialGroup 91 views
- 10:35 Starting a Career as a Financial Advisor (GoodFinancialCents.com)by Jeff Rose 16,272 views
- 5:41 The 10 Habits of Succesful Financial Advisorsby frankfurness 3,841 views
- 10:26 Financial Planning 101 Introduction | Financial Management | Personal Finance Money Managementby ilexFS's channel 79,545 views
- 4:34 The wrong financial advisorby William Sharpe 49,304 views
- 3:02 Financial Planning and Retirement Planning Explained Simplyby Kevin Wenke 3,336 views
- 41:00 A CONVERSATION WITH A FINANCIAL PLANNER(CFP)by mohammedabshaun 1,581 views
- 2:09 Lottery Changed My Life- Restaurantby TLC 32,925 views
- 7:01 2012 CFP Requirement Change Q&Aby CollegeForFinPlan 4,580 views
- 6:06 How to become a Successful Financial Advisorby frankfurness 2,640 views
- 8:55 Bob Proctor on The Secretby The Secret 1,755,467 views
- 1:17:06 CFP Board's Business Update 3/09/2012by CFPBoardOfStandards 216 views
- 3:53 Financial Planner Orlando|Investment Advisor|CFP® Professional|Orlando|Judith Sanbornby FinancialGroup 49 views
- 3:48 CFP Certification program and Career Opportunitiesby FPSB India 2,715 views
- 1:01:32 The Impact of the Broker-Dealer Fiduciary Standard on Financial Adviceby fi360 364 views
- 2:24 Jason Fry - Batteries Plus Franchisee - Lottery Changed My Life - TLCby BATTERIESPLUS 9,750 views
- 59:07 "Virtual" CFP(r) Certificant Connection 10/7/2010by CFPBoardOfStandards 695 views
- 5:30 Impractical Jokers - Financial Advisorsby Aaron Ford 41,769 views
- 9:49 CFP Education to Examination Part 1.mp4by KaplanCFPExamPrep 830 views
- Loading more suggestions...