This video is unavailable.
Crusader Kings II Ruler Designer DLC announcement trailer! - PARADOXPLAZA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 30, 2012
Buy the game here: http://www.crusaderkings.com/buy
Web page: http://www.crusaderkings.com
Who do you want to be today in Crusader Kings II?
It is the question that every player faces; still finding that perfect character to play is always the challenge. You may have found the perfect place but well the man who has it just isn't quite right. A stat is a little too low, that trait is a little annoying, he could really do with a son and heir, the less said about the nose the better, and why does he have such a stupid name?
Well now with the new Crusader Kings II Ruler Designer DLC all these are in your hands. Customize your character your way. Tweak and change any aspect of the character or even create an all new character and dynasty to play with.
Create your portrait, change the name and dynasty and even customize your coat of arms. Change traits and stats at will and decide the size of the immediate family.
The game that lets you choose your goals now will let you choose your character.
- Customize your portrait
- Name your Dynasty and design a Coat of Arms
- Assign skill points and traits
- Create a spouse and children
- Replace a historical character with your own
About Crusader Kings II
The Dark Ages might be drawing to a close, but Europe is still in turmoil. Petty lords vie against beleaguered kings who struggle to assert control over their fragmented realms. The Pope calls for a Crusade to protect the Christians in the Holy Land even as he refuses to relinquish control over the investiture of bishops - and their riches. Now is the time for greatness. Expand your demesne and secure the future of your dynasty. Fill your coffers, appoint vassals, root out traitors and heretics, introduce laws and interact with hundreds of nobles, each with their own agenda.
A good lord will always need friends to support him. But beware, as loyal vassals can quickly turn to bitter rivals, and some might not be as reliable as they seem... Stand ready, and increase your prestige until the world whispers your name in awe. Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
•Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337 and play until 1453
•Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty survives as you play a succession of his descendants through the ages
•Gain Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your Dynasty
•Expand your feudal domain - and keep it from falling apart
•Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas
•Take up the Cross and fight the Moor, the Heathen and the Heretic.
•Defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde
•Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops
•Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
About Paradox Development Studio (Game Developer) - Strategy is our game
Paradox Development Studio has been a leading developer of globally renowned, PC-focused strategy games since 1995. Today the Stockholm-based studio is the center of a vast community of fans and modders both, with a reach that spans the entire globe and a strong presence in the United States and Europe.
One of the first developers to coin the term "Grand Strategy", Paradox Development Studiois the creative force behind successful franchices Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Victoria, Crusader Kings, Svea Rike & Sengoku. Continuing to re-invent and advance each of these, as well as create all-new titles, is just one way the studio keeps it's 400,000+ member community coming back for more. Just as important is the studio's passion for rich strategy, shared by their fans, and their legacy of providing games so deep and challenging that each offers hundreds of hours of gameplay.
Want to know more?
Join us on our Forum! http://forum.paradoxplaza.com
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/ParadoxDevelo...
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PDX_Dev_Studio
Standard YouTube License
- 24:31 Mass Effect 3 Angry Reviewby AngryJoeShowFeatured 921,566
- 2:05 Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Piracyby Paradoxplaza 65,534 views
- 1:43 Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Envyby Paradoxplaza 82,765 views
- 2:06 Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Lustby Paradoxplaza 96,150 views
- 2:14 Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Greedby Paradoxplaza 101,960 views
- Crusader Kings II 9,359 videos84
- 37:42 Let's Play Crusader Kings 2 - 25 [God Wills It!]by J2JonJeremy 7,921 views
- 39:02 Game of Thrones Crusader Kings II Modby DaStalinator 114,182 views
- 35:52 Let's Play Crusader Kings 2 - 3 [In The Game Of Thrones]by J2JonJeremy 34,079 views
- 31:23 Let's Play Crusader Kings 2 - 1 [Welcome To Crusader Kings 2]by J2JonJeremy 63,906 views
- 24:11 Mount and Musket Public NA Linebattle with the 2e Grenadiers & 2e Chasseursby DriestBiscuit 251,673 views
- 7:59 Europa Universalis IV: The Original Grand Strategy Gameby gamespotgameplay 64,560 views
- 50:54 Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars - Siege Event - 26/04/12 - Featuring the 77yby MalakithSkadi 173,055 views
- 1:12 Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam Expansion Announcement Trailer - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradoxplaza 66,591 views
- 57:00 Napoleonic Wars Line Battle - Sunday 27th May - 77y Regimentby MalakithSkadi 56,271 views
- 17:34 Game of Thrones: Review Season 2. Top 5 Worst Changes from Book Season 2. Top 5 Best Scenesby comicbookgirl19 937,868 views
- 26:28 Sword Of Islam - Crusader Kings II - Reviewby thehistoricalgamer 2,157 views
- 11:34 Crusader Kings II - Reviewby Dukely1 12,137 views
- 4:04 Crusader Kings II Video Developer Diary1 Relationsby Paradoxplaza 25,165 views
- 2:37 Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars Beta - Artillery & Ammunitionby DiplexHeatedHD 35,428 views
- 3:03 Crusader Kings II - Video Developer Diary: Combatby Paradoxplaza 11,255 views
- Loading more suggestions...