Published on Mar 8, 2012
Happy Spring my loves!
This is a fun look incorporating some of the spring beauty trends!
I don't really believe in following trends just because they are "trends" I look
at trends as inspiration and only wear the ones I really like so here are my favorites!
My OTHER channel!-
My Facebook Page!-
Products used in this video:
- Urban decay primer potion
- Urban decay eyeshadows (Verve, Pistol)
- Makeup Forever Doll lashes
- NYX Super skinny eye marker
- Revlon photo ready 3d volume mascara
- Charlotte Ronson bronzer/blush duo
- NYX cream lip color- Hot pink
- Essie nail polish- "Orange,It's obvious!"
Music by: Katie Sky
- Sweet Melody
(Thanks Katie for allowing me to use your amazing music! )
Check out Katie's music here!-
This is not a sponsored video. I bought everything with
my own money :)