proRM Business Solutions: Real Time Project Monitoring
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 18, 2012
The most innovative part of proRM is the "Real Time Process Monitoring" (RTPM) concept with "Estimated to Complete" (ETC) for activities, tasks and projects.
Traditional project management software usually only takes the estimations that have been made by the project managers into account. Project manager would estimate a fixed number of hours or man-days for a task and every calculation for completion and budget is done based on this estimated fixed value. In reality however, the actual status of the tasks almost never meets the estimation of the project manager, because the project manager's estimation is nothing but a forecast and planning before the task actually starts. The real time monitoring and proactive approach requires more than that though.
Exactly this critical issue for a proactive project and resource management is solved in the best and simplest way by proRM as an absolutely unique feature in the market. proRM introduced the "ETC" concept to realize "RTPM" for innovative project managers and employees. When the project employees are creating their time entries for the assigned project tasks, they also provide their estimation for the rest of the task to be completed. This real time value coming from the employee for each time entry will be used by the proRM "Project Controlling Module" to provide a real time analysis about the tasks and projects considering task and project completion, budget, budget requests, danger areas and possible project delays by following the critical path method. proRM "Project Controlling" is an application with the latest patterns to realize a remarkable user experience. With proRM, project managers and project employees can easily access the real-time transparent information for the tasks and projects and also useful KPIs created by the proRM Project Controlling Module in MS Dynamics CRM, the Time Tracking Clients (in CRM and external clients) and the Windows Phone 7 Client.
What makes a software really innovative? As Leonardo da Vinci once put it, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" . The business software must thus deliver a certain value to the daily working life and be as easy to use as possible. Being user friendly is one of the most important approaches of proRM. proRM delivers all the necessary functionalities to the users with very intuitive and interactive user interfaces that are easy to use and understand. The proRM user interface experience is an important usability enhancement which has a direct impact on the productivity.
Download proRM 2013 Module Basic together with Project Controlling and Project Management. proRM Module Basic is free of charge for five users. Go to our website (www.proRM.net) or register via Dynamics Marketplace and click "TRY"
Standard YouTube License
- 38:34 Powertrak Time and Billing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstrationby Axonom1837 views
- 6:57 Autoclaved Aerated Concrete - Discovery Channel Show - Part 2by mheinternational23,495 views
- 1:15:46 Webinar de ProRM del 23 de mayo de 2012: Que hay de nuevo en COBOLby Juan Urraburu529 views
- 6:06 Mark Cuban: Only Morons Start a Business on a Loanby Bloomberg153,362 views
- 10:55 How to Start a Business with No Moneyby Trent Dyrsmid391,851 views
- 7:14 proRM Busines Solution for Sales, Ressource and Project Management MS Dynamics CRMby Peter Linke2,356 views
- 11:39 How to start a Small Business with no Money and Bad Credit?by judy jackson352,520 views
- 5:12 proRM Business Solution: How to Create Projects and Assign Project Membersby Peter Linke327 views
- 4:42 proRM Business Solutions: How to Install proRM - Business Solution in MS Dynamics CRM and CRM Onlineby Peter Linke358 views
- 21:42 Project Management Professional Exam Prep Course Part 1by GogoTrainingTV20,084 views
- 43:27 Real-Time Project Tracking with Bluebeam® Studio™by BluebeamPDFRevu547 views
- 14:45 Critical Path Method (CPM)by Shohreh Ghorbani21,538 views
- 11:31 E Buildingby pacific controls1,672 views
- 6:30 proRM Business Solutions: Vision, Concepts and Business Impactby Peter Linke253 views
- 9:30 FirePlotter Instant Demonstration (HD)by FirePlotter13,060 views
- 5:47 proRM Business Solutions: How to Setting up proRM - License Import, Security Role and User Creationby Peter Linke351 views
- 57:56 Lecture - 16 Project Monitoring and Control with PERT/Costby nptelhrd88,704 views
- 3:39 proRM Business Solution - Business Impactby Peter Linke257 views
- 3:37 Alex Fraser Group: Dynamics NAV / Enwis Case Studyby Fenwick Software533 views
- 1:14:09 What They Don't Teach in Business School about Entrepreneurshipby stanfordbusiness303,200 views
- Loading more suggestions...