Part 1 My Personal Story
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 27, 2007
While creating this Introduction video, I was under heavy attack - meaning, receiving remote shots to the inside of my mouth causing an increase in mouth fluids and decreasing my ability to speak words clearly such as when I said the word "Detroit". However, I did not stop recording until my tape ran out. Further details to my personal story from 2001 to present will be posted soon.
Foremost, in the year of 2001, I was 34 years old, and working in the United States of America. I expected to be a productive and efficient employee in order to provide for my two daughters. I worked proudly above average standards, but this did not matter. I still became the victim of surveillance and abused in the workplace.
I suffered from all forms of violent-harassment, abused, and deliberately inflicted conflict. My home was lawlessly invaded via surveillances and the information was thereafter public discussion at work. These lawless acts were unwarranted and unwelcomed behavior and used for pure harassment. The initial harassment came in the form of constant criticism, nit-picking, fault-finding, being singled out and I was humiliated both privately and publicly.
Due to the inflicted lawlessness, my job was terminated on 02/13/02 at A. J. Etkin Skanska Construction Company while working onsite at AT&T formally known as SBC Ameritech Telephone Company. Thereafter, I became a gang stalking victim and employment blacklisted from every job since then.
Studies on workplace bullying suggest this crime is committed due to insecure feelings, resentment, bitterness, hate crimes and/or anger driven by jealousy or envy. I later learned that my supervisor, Duane Perry, of A.J. Etkins was the perpetrator who income blacklisted, defamed me and turned my name into a Special Spy Program to cover the fact that his organization was already violating my privacy in the workplace and in my home.
This is the normal process lawless corporations use to cover up their evil deeds. They blacklist employees to prevent them from taking legal action against the inflicted violations. Once you are a victim, you are financially ruined, told by the perpetrators and some forced to a hospital for mental illness evaluation. Foremost, victims of this abuse are highly educated and can link these criminal acts back to the initial company inflicting the crimes which are Not a form of mental illness but a form of physical and mental assaults.
Some victims of this type of torture have not been able to handle such personal (mental & physical) attacks. In some cases, it has also been linked to the attacking perpetrators who are working for those companies possibly having Insurance Policies (dead peasant ) unbeknown to these victims who were once Employees of the Company.
These type of crimes must be stopped, they will not just disappear or go away. Some of the victims have been driven to Suicide, and some have even been Murdered by their perpetrators.
Children are also being affected and viewed nude in their homes and some even tortured with the same devices while it's being captured on tapes (voyeurism).
Corporate perpetrators placed themselves beyond the reach of human justice inspiring others to share their views while conducting secret research on unknowing employees used as test subjects assassinated with:
Group Stalking & Harassment
Physical & Sexual Torture by Electromagnetic & Spy Technology
Verbal Message Transmissions (V2K)
I would like to thank everyone for their support and kindness!!
Standard YouTube License
- 53:00 Bullying On The Job, What It Is, Who Is Doing It and How To Stop Itby laborvideo27,797 views
- 9:57 My Personal Story Part 2by lesliecrawford2,056 views
- 12:56 Workplace Psychopathby Jesusmalaark1117,064 views
- 12:05 Bully Boss? Six Steps to "Beat the Beast"by Sklover Working Wisdom47,837 views
- 14:33 Bullying and Corporate Psychopaths at Work: Clive Boddy at TEDxHanzeUniversityby TEDxTalks14,840 views
- 8:38 The Making of GANG TAPES Part One of Fiveby keysersume54,957 views
- 7:44 The Four Workplace Bully Typesby BullyingInstitute22,302 views
- 6:05 Verbal & Emotional Abuse - What victims hear from their abuserby 0408Hope62,800 views
- 13:13 Beware of The Verbally Abusive Man... Hiding in Plain Sightby Deborrah Cooper55,023 views
- 11:05 Anonymous | Obama's Gun Changesby anonnymous2124,024 views
- 6:50 Workplace Bullying Under the Radar, Intimidation, Humiliation, Ridicule, Isolation,by BullyingNewsVideos24,556 views
- 4:15 Dr. Gary Namie on Workplace Bullying: What it is and is notby BullyingInstitute44,163 views
- 9:34 You Tube Verbal Abuse 2by PatriciaEvansBooks23,656 views
- 3:22 Workplace Bullying - GlobalTV Edmontonby t80941827,793 views
- 9:49 The Games People Play - Bully Bossesby TheGamesPeoplePlay35,165 views
- 8:05 My Personal Story Part 3by lesliecrawford880 views
- 5:38 Vebal Abuse, Control, and Change by Patricia Evansby StLizHighSchool44,463 views
- 9:18 Patricia Evans on Verbal Abuse Part1by PatriciaEvansBooks48,855 views
- 6:09 Harassment Made Simple - Workplace Harassment Prevention Videoby TrainingABC19,423 views
- 10:05 What V2K or V2S Foul Communication Isby lesliecrawford2,742 views
- Loading more suggestions...