Dianne Feinstein, "I'm Voting To Fund Bush's War" 9/4/07
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 4, 2007
9/4/07 Senator Dianne Feinstein, a Bush Collaborator and Co-Conspirator. Don't be fooled by the demeanor.
In this clip, Dianne Feinstein tells Joe Scarborough she's supporting Bush's push to keep U.S. troops in Iraq.
Feinstein's double-talks, shucks and jives, with "it's the dates that produce the problem," and "the public policy" and "change the mission somewhat." Feinstein condescends to and insults the overwhelming majority of Americans (which includes Code Pink, but isn't restricted to) who do NOT support the continued presence of the U.S. military in Iraq or the Middle East. Cutting off the funding puts the crosshairs squarely on Bush as the one responsible for keeping troops in Iraq, leaving them there as targets of angry Iraqis. After six years of giving Bush every last dime he's wanted, the Congress isn't responsible for leaving the troops inside a war zone without the equipment and protection they need - It's BUSH! The troops still do not have enough MRAPS, which would protect them from IEDS killing them or blowing off their limbs. The best equipment and protection goes to contractor mercenaries, making many times what our troops are making. Corruption, scandals follow Feinstein.
Between 2001 and 2006, Diane Feinstein served as the ranking member of the United States Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies, also known as the "MILCON" subcommittee. Feinstein also served as chair of the MILCON subcommittee when the Democrats controlled the Senate in 2001 and 2002.
While on the MILCON subcommitte, Feinstein voted for appropriations worth billions of dollars to firms owned by her husband, Richard C. Blum. This included millions of dollars in contracts awarded to Blum's Perini Corporation to provide goods and services in Iraq and Afghanistan.
As the ranking Democratic, Feinstein would have again become chair of the MILCON subcommittee when the Democratically controlled Senate of the 110th Congress was sworn in on January 4, 2007. However, Feinstein resigned from the subcommittee prior to the new congressional term, forfeiting chairmanship of the MILCON subcommittee to Tim Johnson. Metro Newspapers reported that Feinstein's resignation was attributable to a series of articles, partially funded by the progressive Nation Institute, exposing the potential conflict of interest posed by Feinstein's voting to award contracts to her husband's firms.
In April 2007, Feinstein's office denied any ethical conflict, however, the director of the Project on Government Oversight who has examined evidence assembled by investigative reporter Peter Byrne stated that "the paper trail showing Senator Feinstein's conflict of interest is irrefutable."
Additional scandal arose when it was revealed that members of Feinstein's Senate staff attempted to purge references to these alleged conflicts of interest from the Wikipedia articles on herself and her husband.
Additionally, in 1990, Senator Feinstein failed to disclose that her husband had guaranteed her 1990 campaign loans, which resulted in a US$190,000 fine. This information was also initially deleted from Wikipedia by a Feinstein staffer in 2006.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:25:18 Dianne Feinstein's Senate Hearing On Gun Controlby MOXNEWSd0tC0M8,627 views
- 11:45 Jon Stewart on Ted Cruz marathon speechby Wacky Racer21,612 views
- 0:38 Diane Feinstein on Gun ban in 1995 -Mr. and Mrs. America, turn your guns in!by AwaketoTruth14,203 views
- 6:30 Glenn Beck accuses Senator Feinstein of Corruptionby beltwayjunky1,686 views
- 10:58 Dianne Feinstein gets schooled on her own assault weapons Bill S150 at Judiciary Committee SH-216by MrEleutheromania120,157 views
- 3:22 Funniest Liberal Gaffesby Conservative Wiki89,954 views
- 6:17 BLOWOUT! Ted Cruz vs. Dianne Feinstein ᴴᴰby djgabrielpresents53,906 views
- 20 videos Play all Inauguration of Timothy P. Whiteby ucriverside
- 9:29 Dianne Feinstein writes me back concerning impeachmentby boredjoewo1,194 views
- 5:23 TN State Sen to Piers Morgan: Now that gun control has failed when are you moving back to the UKby nomorcocktails4,063 views
- 13:32 TED CRUZ vs DIANNE FEINSTEIN "It's Fine You Want To Lecture Me On The Constitution"by MOXNEWSd0tC0M34,912 views
- 7:31 Gun Control - Feinstein's Assault Weapons Ban Shot Downby NFriction2,447 views
- 10:41 Senators Talks About Feinsteins Assault Weapons Ban At Gun Control Hearingsby MrEleutheromania6,928 views
- 10:12 Enemy of the Second Amendment Dianne Feinstein and Ron Johnson Debate on Gun Controlby GoodHumanBeings3,374 views
- 17:47 Senator Ted Cruz smacks down Chuck Schumer on gun violence - Meet the Press meets the factsby Freedom Tracker163,224 views
- 6:11 Dianne Feinstein Battles Ted Cruz in Heated Senateby newsstation114,258 views
- 10:14 FEINSTEIN'S WAR ON REASON, A STUDYby AMTV8,339 views
- 10:08 Senator Ted Cruz Sweeps the Floor at Gun Control Hearings (LISTEN)by SavageNationLiberty35,271 views
- 23:07 Senator Ted Cruz's Answer To Call For New Gun Control Lawsby MOXNEWSd0tC0M8,946 views
- 7:48 Dianne Feinstein And Piers Morgan Having An Anti-Gun Fest Despite Fearing Gun Laws Bill Will Failby MrCensorMe1,983 views