Published on Feb 23, 2013
Now on Google Play http://bit.ly/iheartZM
★★★★★ A Gizmodo "Essential App!" ★ "Gaming App of the Day!" on Kotaku ★ GameZebo Best Hidden Gems of 2011 ★★★★★
* Gamezebo: 4.5/5 "Zombie Minesweeper is one of those games that sounds like it might be stupid but winds up being stupidly fun. It's adorable and strange and just violent enough to be goofily awesome."
* iFanzine: (4.5/5) "The threat of moving enemies really ups the ante on ye olde Minesweeperformula; stir in Frogtoss Games' macabre sense of humor and you've got a product that's ripe for a cult following among casual and [seasoned] gamers alike."
* Touch Arcade: "There's something special in the combination of zombies and minefields. This top-down action puzzler puts the two together to explosive effect."
Zombie Minesweeper is a frantic adventure game filled with satisfying puzzles and juicy Zombie explosions. Our snarky heroine is caught up in a Zombie apocalypse and must escape her suburban neighborhood and cross the countryside to safely meet her boyfriend. By using markings on the ground, you must help her flag explosive mines and outrun hordes of brain-hungry Zombie wildlife. Fortunately, you have an assortment of weapons and tools to deal with the pesky Zombies in this mind-blowing soon-to-be-classic!
* Over 30 Zombie EXPLODING levels!
* Dozens of Achievements to collect
* Exciting environments such as a Zombie farm, a spooky forest, and the pet cemetery!
* 14 hungry Zombie animals to destroy
* Fight against birds that are angry!
* Fun puzzles based on classic minesweeper!
Trailer by Nakatomi HMC http://vimeo.com/nakatomihmc
Get it on Google Play bit.ly/iheartZM