Uploaded on Aug 8, 2011
This routine is short but yet effective for those who have limited time in the mornings or evenings. Try to do it 5 times a week, and eat more fresh vegetables, fruit and whole grains.
Please note that as we are all different, therefore each of us has different body shapes. The aim for this routine is to maintain a healthy weight, and feel good about ourselves inside out.
Modern life can be stressful and sometimes it is hard to find time to relax. It would be a good idea to start the day with some positive thoughts and keep on smiling :-)
Inhale exhale palms together
Inhale, stretch your arms up
1. Hold at the plank position for a bit longer, it is very good for strengthening the abdominal muscles and toing up the whole body.
2. Inhale Cobra
3. Exhale Downward Dog
4. Now inhale and try to lift your leg up to the downward dog splits.
5. Lower the forearms down on the floor, this is good for toning the arms
6. The tiger pose: Inhale while stretching the leg backward.
7. Exhale while swinging the knee to the chest. This pose reduces the weight from the hips and tights.
8. Rest in child pose for a moment
9. The Locust: It strengthens and tones the abdomen, lower back and legs. Inhale one leg up and use the other foot to support. Breathe deeply. Exhale Lower, then repeat on the other side.
10. Inhale both legs up, breathe deeply
11. Now we start the sun salutation again
12. Hold at the warrior pose for few deep breaths. Repeat the other side.
13. Hold at the downward dog for few breaths.
Thanks for watching :-) , If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. http://www.exhalerelax.com
Background Music: Sovereign , composed by kevin MacLeod, the Creative Commons license, from: http://www.incompetech.com
Standard YouTube License