Ball Fireman Stormchaser DLC Glow Watch Video
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 22, 2011
See all Ball watches here; http://www.abouttime.com/abouttime/ba...
Webster Clay Ball (October 6, 1847 -- 1922) was a jeweler and watchmaker born in Fredericktown, Ohio. After a two-year apprenticeship to a jeweler, Ball settled in Cleveland, Ohio to join a jewelry store. When Standard Time was adopted in 1883, he was the first jeweler to use time signals from the United States Naval Observatory, bringing accurate time to Cleveland.
In 1891 there was a collision between Lake Shore and Michigan Southern Railway trains at Kipton, Ohio, which occurred because an engineer's watch had stopped. The railroad officials commissioned Webb C. Ball as their Chief Time Inspector, in order to establish precision standards and a reliable timepiece inspection system for railroad chronometers.
He established strict guidelines for the manufacturing of sturdy, reliable precision timepieces, including resistance to magnetism
Ball Fireman Stormchaser DLC Glow Watch
LIMITED EDITION TO 1999 UNITS WORLDWIDE Movement: Automatic caliber ETA 7750 Functions: Hours, minutes, subsidiary second, day and date, Chronograph with accumulated measurement up to 12 hours, Tachymeter, 66 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability Shock resistance: withstands 5,000Gs shock test Water resistance: 100m Case: Stainless steel with DLC coating, Ø43mm, height 15.8mm, Anti-reflective convex sapphire crystal, Screwed-in crowns Band: Rubber strap with standard buckle Limited Edition: 1,999 pcs Ball Fireman Stormchaser DLC Glow Limted Edition Watch.
See photos and night view...
Comments or questions about this watch video? Please contact Steve at About Time Watch Company at 949-429-4290 or email@example.com
Standard YouTube License
- 14:43 COLLECTING LUXURY WATCHES - The Ultimate 10 F_CK OFF Wrist Watches of all Timesby ARCHIELUXURY Featured 7,078
- 1:45:41 Una Noche en el Poderoso Circo Rolex (Funcion Completa)!!!by Josue Zamudio31,695 views
- 5:20 Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express Watch Video from About Time Watch Companyby About Time - watches & other luxuries since 19523,353 views
- 4:49 Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ceramic XV Night View Watch Video From About Time Watch Companyby About Time - watches & other luxuries since 195213,477 views
- 7:20 Ball Firemand Racer Watch Video from About Time Watch Companyby About Time - watches & other luxuries since 19525,392 views
- 4:41 Ball Fireman Night Train 2 Watch Video from About Time Watch Companyby About Time - watches & other luxuries since 19524,696 views
- 6:15 Ball Engineer Master II Aviator GMT Watch Video From About Time Watch Companyby About Time - watches & other luxuries since 19526,029 views
- 3:52 DLC coating testby NECKYZIPS Orologeria2,705 views
- 2:36 BALL Watch EH Spacemaster Orbital Amortiser®by Webbbrotherhoods5,400 views
- 5:09 Ball - Engineer II Hydrocarbon Spacemaster Orbitalby MiamiWatchfreak10,970 views
- 26:33 Collecting Watches - Top 25 Luxury Watches - Avoiding Dogs and POS - Part 1by ARCHIELUXURY71,627 views
- 7:05 Hong Kong's Million-Dollar Watchesby WSJDigitalNetwork359,479 views
- 4:47 Ball watches presentation at BaselWorld 2012by Montre Montre3,736 views
- 3:56 Ball Engineer II Red Label Cosc Watch Video from About Time Watchby About Time - watches & other luxuries since 19528,976 views
- 3:34 Ball Fireman Racer DLC Watch Video from About Time Watch Companyby About Time - watches & other luxuries since 19523,657 views
- 6:37 Ball Engineer Master Diver II Automatic Watch Video Reviewby breitlingsource10,472 views
- 3:34 Ball Engineer Master II Officer Reviewby David Truong11,781 views
- 7:40 Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Magnate GMT Watch Video from About Time Watch Companyby About Time - watches & other luxuries since 19526,171 views
- 5:55 BALL Engineer Master II Aviator Dual Time Watch Videoby About Time - watches & other luxuries since 19522,877 views
- 4:53 How Its Made - Watches Part 2by 1001HowItsMade1,848 views
- Loading more suggestions...