Published on Dec 17, 2012
LATEST TUTORIAL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njYsfE...
Download pre-made Pixelmon (v.2.5.2) Server (FOR MINECRAFT VERSION 1.6.4!). If the link/server doesn't work, PM me for help:
Download Pixelmon Server (FOR MINECRAFT VERSION 1.6.2!): http://www.mediafire.com/download/unj...
CONTINUE READING FOR MORE DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE SERVER. YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THE VIDEO! DESCRIPTION CONTAINS LINKS.
Please tell me if I did anything wrong in the video, or if anything is explained wrong in the description. Or tell me if you do something differently.
Do not hesitate to ask questions on how to do something, or if you are still having trouble on making your own server for Pixelmon.
1. Download the "minecraft_server.jar" from http://minecraft.net.
Make sure you are logged in, and you go to Download.
2. Drag the "minecraft_server.jar" into a new folder that you will use for your server.
3. Double click the "minecraft_server.jar" to generate all files. A window will open up which will start to run the server. Wait until it says Done, and type in "stop" and hit enter to stop the server.
4. Download Pixelmon Mod (Latest for v.1.5.2): http://pixelmonmod.com/blog/?page_id=16
And download the latest version of Minecraft Forge (universal): http://files.minecraftforge.net/
*BE SURE TO USE THE SAME VERSION OF FORGE, THAT YOU ARE USING FOR YOUR CLIENT.
5. Open up your Pixelmon folder (if it comes in a .zip file, just double-click the file to get a folder), and copy the database and mods folder.
Paste both folders into your server folder, NOT THE "minecraft_server.jar"!
6. For people with OS X Lion and above, you will need to download The Unarchiver from here: http://wakaba.c3.cx/s/apps/unarchiver...
7. For people with OS X Lion and above, right-click your "minecraft_server.jar" and open with The Unarchiver app you downloaded. A folder should be created and found on your desktop, unless the settings have changed.
- For people with older versions of OS X, right-click your "minecraft_server.jar" and open with Archive Utility, to get a folder.
8. Make sure the newly created folder titled "minecraft_server", is in your server folder.
9. You can delete the old "minecraft_server.jar" if you want, or you can keep it as a backup and rename it to something else, such as "minecraft_serverBACKUP.jar"
10. Open your Minecraft Forge folder downloaded from the internet, select every file within the folder (command+a), and copy everything. Then, go back to your server folder and open the "minecraft_server" folder. Paste all those files into that folder. A window will pop up, and you check off the box "Apply to All" and click replace.
11. Select every file in your "minecraft_server" folder (command+a), right click anywhere and find the option "Compress ___ Items" and compress the items.
12. A new file, "Archive.zip" should appear in the same folder. To find it, you can search for it in the search bar, or go to the View tab at the top of your monitor, and Arrange By kind. The Archive.zip should be under documents. Drag the Archive.zip onto your desktop.
13. Go back to your server folder, and drag in the Archive.zip. You can delete the "minecraft_server" folder.
14. Rename the file "Archive.zip" to "minecraft_server.jar". You will know for sure that it worked, if the icon of the file changes to a coffee cup.
15. Once you have done that, now you need to make sure you have the .command file to run your server.
Standard YouTube License