Fashion Week - The Best of Milan Fall/Winter 2012/13 | Fashion Week Review | FashionTV
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 1, 2012
http://www.FashionTV.com/videos MILAN - FashionTV has coverage of Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012-2013 with makeup tips, hair looks, backstage action, behind-the-scenes coverage and runway shows.
Roberto Cavalli's models transform into rocker chic glamour girls with metallic purple and green eyeshadow that has gold at the corner. Guido Palau calls the hair "glamour goth" with natural, long hair extensions and a center part. Cavalli says his show is a piece of art. Furry skirts mix with tiger prints, sequins and leather caps. Supermodel Naomi Campbell, who was featured in Cavalli's latest ad campaign, closes out the show.
At Fendi, the girls have clean braids for a somewhat Nordic look and white eyeshadow brings out the white accents in the collection. Model Kati Nescher opens the show. The collection has leather, fur, oversize shoulders, mink, pleats, and wool finely cut with a razor blade.
Marni's eye-popping prints are highlighted by the styling - blunt bangs, pink eyes, and porcelain skin. Bright colors and color blocking are highlighted for a total 60s/70s look.
At the Moschino show, models wear wing-tipped liquid liner on their lids and the collection is highlighted by big bows, cowboy hats, marching band drummer caps, and headwear made of feathers. Scuba pants mixed with structured but colorful military jackets.
"Lady Paisley" was the theme behind Etro's Fall/Winter 2012-2013 collection in Milan. Veronica Etro based it on the cashmere shows of the 18th century. Besides paisley, the girls had a sort of boyish beauty with hard equestrian looks.
Alberta Ferretti's Fall 2012 played up the dark glam theme of the season, featuring embroidered and lace dresses but Ferretti also wanted to play up the romantic woman against structured coats and jackets.
Versace also had a darker edge, but her looks were tougher in diva punk fashion with hard architectural silhouettes, bustiers, leather, and sparkle. The glam effect was played up by the model's blunt bangs.
Gucci's dark romance was soft but gothic with designer Frida Giannini playing up velvets, dark florals, and a richness in the clothes that Gucci is always known for. Capes and a baroque feel capped off the collection.
Emilio Pucci's girls are powerful, but still sexy, something Petter Dundas has always excelled at, whether he puts his ladies in gypsy-inspired attire, paisley prints, or beautifully crafted dresses with well-placed cut outs.
Military elegance is played up in glamorous ladies walking in structured pieces at Salvatore Ferragamo. This collection is a stark contrast from Spring/Summer 2012 for designer Massimiliano Giornetti, who featured lots of tropical prints and color last season.
Blumarine starts off with dyed neon Mongolian fur in 5 bright shades, then transitions into a disco ball with sequins, metallics, shine, and playful party looks.
Prada prints are back with unique structure and some intricate well-placed beading on dresses at the Fall 2012 collection, which many industry insiders say was a great way for designer Miuccia Prada to bring back her past highlights of the brand and make them great again.
An opera feel, similar to Dolce & Gabbana's menswear collection, is the theme for the Fall 2012 women's line, which besides embroidered capes and jeweled headbands, also features a Baroque feel with lace, florals, gold and an homage to the Milanese woman.
Dsquared2 goes back to school in the 60s with the Fall 2012 collection, which features a bevy of beauties getting ready for their prom in the school gymnasium. Teased crowns and lined, wing-tipped eyes add to the mod effect, as girls traipse down the runway in casual looks and dressier attire reminiscent of Mad Men style.
Appearances: Daphne Groeneveld, Dean Caten, Dan Caten, Arizona Muse, Bianca Balti, Joan Smalls, Ruby Aldridge, Naomi Campbell, Constance Jablonski, Karl Lagerfeld, Silvia Venturini Fendi, Roberto Cavalli, Lindsey Wixson, Anna Dello Russo, Coco Rocha, Daria Strokous, Natasha Poly, Eva Cavalli, Lara Mullen, Kati Nescher, Anja Rubik, Ginta Lapina, Yulia Kharlapanova, Melissa Tammerijn, Monika "Jac" Jagaciak, Bette Franke, Chiara Ferragni, Veronica Etro, Kate King, Alek Wek, Anna Wintour, Aymeline Valade, Anja Rubik, Maud Welzen, Jourdan Dunn, Miuccia Prada, Monica Bellucci
FashionTV's YouTube network features coverage of fashion shows, fashion week, runway highlights, front row celebs, backstage, hair and makeup, models, designers, photo shoots, red carpets at the biggest events in Hollywood, and much more. The total source for worldwide fashion coverage, FashionTV has new uploads EVERY DAY - See it on YouTube first.
Next in Fashion Week: Season 2012F Episodes
- 28:59 The Best of Paris Spring/Summer 2013 - Fashion Week Review Part 2 | FashionTVby FashionTVFeatured 40,232
- 29:53 Fashion Week - The Best of Paris Fall/Winter 2012/13 | Fashion Week Review | FashionTVby fashiontv 56,624 views
- 29:42 Best Of Paris Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012 - Fashion Week Review | FashionTVby FashionTV 1,065,603 views
- 30:00 Fashion Week - The Best of Milan Spring/Summer 2012: Fashion Week Review MFW | FashionTV - FTVby fashiontv 110,941 views
- 28:01 Fashion Week - The Best of London Fall/Winter 2012/13 | Fashion Week Review | FashionTVby fashiontv 42,618 views
- 6:48 Vogue: A day in the lifeby The Guardian 89,988 views
- 4:02 Sexy Silk and More at Paula Raia's Spring 2013 Show | Sao Paulo Fashion Week | FashionTVby FashionTV 2,370,344 views
- 10:41 First Look - Dior Fall 2012 ft Karlie Kloss, Frida Gustavsson | Paris Fashion Week | FashionTVby fashiontv 30,058 views
- 3:04 Alexandre Herchcovitch Spring 2013 | FFW Fashion Rio - Brazil Fashion Week | FashionTVby fashiontv 336,025 views
- 30:00 Fashion Week - Milan Fashion Week Review Fall/Winter 2011-2012 MFW | FashionTV - FTVby fashiontv 236,622 views
- 9:51 First Look - Blumarine Fall 2012 ft Jac, Jourdan Dunn, Daga Ziober at Milan Fashion Week | FashionTVby fashiontv 11,584 views
- 4:01 Hair & Makeup at Milan Fashion Week: Antonio Marras Fall/Winter 2012/13 Backstage | FashionTVby fashiontv 18,610 views
- 20:01 First Face - Countdown Milan - Top 10 Models at Fall/Winter 2012/13 Fashion Week | FashionTVby FashionTV 36,784 views
- 5:16 Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2012 at Paris Couture Fashion Week ft Constance Jablonski | FashionTV FTVby fashiontv 111,953 views
- 25:00 Fashion Week - Sao Paulo Fashion Week Review Spring/Summer 2011 SPFW | FashionTV - FTVby fashiontv 251,671 views
- 29:29 Fashion Week - Milan Men's Fashion Week Review Fall/Winter 2011-2012 | FashionTV - FTVby fashiontv 66,184 views
- 11:34 Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2012: Army Dreamers at Milan Fashion Week MFW | FashionTVby fashiontv 9,177 views
- 28:15 Fashion Week - New York Fashion Week Review Fall/Winter 2010-2011 NYFW | FashionTV - FTVby fashiontv 37,239 views
- 13:02 Dolce & Gabbana Full Runway Show - Milan Fashion Week Spring 2012 MFW | FashionTV - FTVby FashionTV 245,143 views