Stop Assaulting Americans, Scumbag Filthy Maggots!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 20, 2012
Forbes writer Kashmir Hill responds to our report about black box data recorders becoming mandatory in all new cars under a bill set to be passed by the House by accusing Infowars of engaging in a "freak out" and claiming the legislation is "good for privacy" when in reality it destroys privacy.
"The big news in automotive privacy this week is that Congress is on the verge of passing a transportation bill that will make "big brother" black boxes mandatory in all new cars. InfoWars is encouraging drivers to freak out about the horrific invasion of privacy represented by the government's insisting that all Americans have event data recorders that reveal exactly what happened before and after a crash. But the truth of the matter is that most Americans already have black boxes in their cars. They've been around since 1996, are found in at least 60 million vehicles, and are a feature in 85% of new cars every year," writes Hill in a piece entitled Hate To Break It To You, But Your Car Likely Has A Black Box 'Spying' On You Already.
Hill's attitude seems to stem from the mind set that the state has already eviscerated our privacy, so why should we bother fighting back to salvage what's left of it? She brazenly dismisses fourth amendment rights as "roadkill" simply because having a black box in your vehicle might help the authorities work out who was responsible for an accident.
The most chilling aspect of this approach is that Hill bills herself as a privacy expert yet she has no idea about the 'slippery slope' principle and has seemingly failed to read the 'Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act' (MAP-21), on which her article is based.
The point of our original story was not that the black boxes will merely be in all new cars from 2015 onwards if this bill passes, it's that it will be mandatory to activate them and anyone who attempts to deactivate them will be hit with civil penalties under section 31406 of the bill. This is about creating the groundwork for a future tax by the mile system which has been aggressively promoted by the Obama administration.
Sinking further into the depths of idiocy, Hill claims that both the mandatory black boxes and the entire bill itself are "actually good for privacy in a few ways," because the legislation establishes "that the data in the recorder belongs to the owner (or lessee) of a vehicle."
Standard YouTube License
- 2:19:30 EndGame HQ full length versionby ChangeDaChannel 3,237,213 views
- 1:19:59 Alan Watt: The Killing Methodby TheAlexJonesChannel 55,025 views
- 22:36 Ex-FBI Agent Reveals What to Do If The Police Get in Your Faceby TheAlexJonesChannel 164,091 views
- 1:30:55 Secrets of Survival with Joel Skousenby TheAlexJonesChannel 152,755 views
- 2:36 Police take advantage of a Drunk Girlby Eligio Rosa 34,974,076 views
- 2:12:13 Alex Jones Show Complete (Ad Free) - Friday (4-20-12) Farmageddon, Paul Craig Roberts!by wannaberichlikeme 1,781 views
- 22:32 Dr. Paul Craig Roberts: U.S. Police State Masquerades as A Democracyby TheAlexJonesChannel 24,276 views
- 37:25 Gerald Celente: The Empire is Collapsingby TheAlexJonesChannel 123,052 views
- 20:24 Sen. Rand Paul Confronts Obama Crimesby TheAlexJonesChannel 217,622 views
- 50:25 Farmageddon: Exposing Coordinated Mafia Attacks on Farming Communitiesby TheAlexJonesChannel 19,391 views
- 1:06:14 Explosive Billy Corgan Interview: The Awakening Has Begunby TheAlexJonesChannel 441,320 views
- 36:44 Uncovering Ten Years of Deception into 9/11 with Activist Dan Dicksby TheAlexJonesChannel 30,621 views
- 9:28 French Challenge: Jobless youth, segregated migrants & more...by RussiaToday 13,129 views
- 1:08:54 Dave Mustaine Unchained: Infowars Exclusiveby TheAlexJonesChannel 159,579 views
- 57:15 Medical Tyranny and Murder In The Matrixby TheAlexJonesChannel 24,049 views
- 49:47 Ruthless Criminal Mafia with Badgesby TheAlexJonesChannel 14,618 views
- 1:01:34 OKC Bombing Star Witness Reveals Staged Government Terror Attackby TheAlexJonesChannel 34,509 views
- 4:09 GERALD CELENTE: MF Global Bonus Time, JP Morgan, Gold Delivery. Trends In The Newsby 829speedy 3,796 views
- 1:05:30 Living in The Age of Deception and Betrayalby TheAlexJonesChannel 34,381 views
- 23:12 Alex Takes Calls from Military & Police on The Growing Police Stateby TheAlexJonesChannel 55,285 views
- Loading more suggestions...