Is the Supreme Court up to something? The Healthcare Ruling.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 29, 2012
http://underground.net for more info.
Hey guys, Charles Como back with another Political Minute... this episode is all about a major ruling by the Supreme Court, start the one minute clock!
This week the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the Affordable Healthcare Act, the sweeping healthcare reform modeled after Mitt Romney's healthcare law that he created in Massachusetts while he was governor there. The Romney Presidential campaign must be celebrating in their..
what's that? they're not celebrating? They've vowed to repeal it? I don't understand.. it's the same law that he created in Massachusetts, so why would... oh.. Presidential election year ... OK... I got it.. so they don't like it now.. ok... ok.. I'll focus on the mandate part...
Oh.. Sorry about that guys.. let me start over...
The Republican Party is jubilant this week because the Supreme Court just upheld the constitutionality of the Individual Mandate requiring Americans to buy health insurance that can afford it.. a mandate created by the Republicans in 2006 and pushed heavily since then...
What's that? The Republicans said the mandate was unconstitutional? But they're the ones that came up with the idea in the first place! How can they change their mind all of a sudden? Oh.. it's a Presidential Election Year... ok got it... got it..
Ah, sorry about that guys, let me try this again.
In a surprising move, conservative Chief Justice Roberts joined the other moderate/liberal judges on the Supreme Court and upheld the constitutionality of President Obama's Healthcare Act.
Now, why the Supreme Court would rule as they did when over 65% of their recent rulings, like Bush vs. Gore and Citizens United, have been conservative in nature?
Has the Supreme Court finally decided to interpret the laws the way they are meant to be? Or, is something more sinister going on here.. such as:
This ruling was chosen by Roberts to energize the conservative base of voters because he knows that once Mitt Romney is voted into office, he will repeal the whole Healthcare Law anyway?
That's a possibility.
What do you guys think? Supreme Court upholding the law? Or something a little more strategic? Let me know in the comments below. And don't forget to subscribe for more Political Minutes! See you guys next week.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:43 Stay away from my Vajayjay!by politicalminute 1,260 views
- 2:45 Greece Exits the Euro?by politicalminute 1,166 views
- 2:20 Libor Scandal - 800 Trillion Dollars!by politicalminute 1,811 views
- 25:18 The American People Are Angryby Bernie Sanders 225,782 views
- 4:27 Mitt Romney Reacts to Supreme Court Healthcare Rulingby MamaBarracuda 540 views
- 5:50 Bill O'Reilly breaks down the Supreme Court Ruling on Health Careby StateOfTheYOUnion 1,187 views
- 8:13 Justice Scalia Annoyed Prop 8 DOMA Supreme Court Hearingby PeoplesUnderground's channel 10,510 views
- 15:17 Mark Levin discusses health care ruling on the Sean Hannity Show 6.29.12by NJconservative 2,335 views
- 4:47 Planning to Write Ron Paul in This November?by HappyPundit 1,991 views
- 10:11 Hardball - Conservatives react to health care rulingby Licentiathe8th 4,612 views
- 6:44 "OBAMACARE" SURVIVES!by The Amazing Atheist 136,372 views
- 1:33:18 Campaign Finance: Lawyers' Citizens United v. FEC U.S. Supreme Court Arguments (2009)by thefilmarchives 9,973 views
- 6:49 Michael Moore responds to Supreme Court health care decision - The Last Word (June 28th, 2012)by Panzerfaust04 4,153 views
- 4:14 Watch Full Romney Response to Health Care Ruling: "I Will Act to Repeal Obamacare"by PBSNewsHour 89,760 views
- 48:11 Audio From Supreme Court Oral Arguments on Healthcare Mandate - Obamacare Day 2 Part 4by Global Motion - News Worthy Video 2,841 views
- 34:28 Supreme Court Cases For Dummiesby Keith Hughes 23,687 views
- 4:15 Obama: Supreme Court Should Uphold Obamacareby Talk Radio News Service 6,567 views
- 6:49 Hail To The Chief -- Supreme Court Justice John Robertsby politicalarticles 340 views
- 5:09 Mitt Romney, Part 2 - The Tonight Show with Jay Lenoby The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 17,486 views
- 10:16 Citizens United v. Federal Elections Commission- With Creditsby figsk8ergirl 1,609 views
- Loading more suggestions...