GRAND SLAM - QUICKEST WAY TO LEARN THE WELSH ANTHEM WITH A MALE VOICE CHOIR
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 22, 2007
Don't stand there looking like a Numpty in front of your friends and the cameras - learn the anthem once and cherish it for life!!!
Cantorion Colin Jones are a male voice choir from North Wales. FOR MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION REGARDING THIS WELSH MALE VOICE CHOIR, CLICK ON OUR NEW CHOIR WEBSITE : http://www.cantorioncolinjones.co.uk
****THE EASY WAS WITH C.C.J.****
Cantorion Colin Jones present this wonderful anthem on stage at The William Aston Hall, Glyndwr College, Wrexham, North Wales during a male voice choir concert
6 Nations Rugby Internationals 2012
Sunday 5th February
Ireland v WALES @1500
Sunday 12th February
WALES v Scotland @ 1500
Saturday 25th February
England v WALES @ 1600
Saturday 10th March
WALES v Italy @ 1430
Saturday 17th March
WALES v France @ 1445
. . . Alun Wyn Jones singing the National Anthem. With a backing group of 70,000-plus Jones led us all with his lusty version of hen Wlad Fy Nhadau. Spine-chilling. (Western Mail 16.02.09)
. . . just count the hairs on your neck when the pre-match flame-throwers hand over to the Welsh Male Voice choir, all 70-odd thousand of them bending their hearts to Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau, Land of My Fathers. The Haka suddenly falls off the international stage, a secondary pageant in sports performing arts. (Sunday Telegraph 15.02.09.)
Anyone who has heard the Welsh national anthem sung by thousands of rugby fans will know it is an unforgettable song. No matter your nationality, the sound of 72,000 belting it out in Cardiff's Millennium Stadium will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end.
The English translation is Land of My Fathers, but the anthem is always sung in Welsh. (BBC 2009)
I would go further, and say to Mr Gatland, if any player does not sing the Anthem, drop them for the next game. It creates passion and gets the adrenaline flowing. (C. Jones, Llanelli)
"What disturbed me on Wednesday yet again was the sight of none of our lads singing the anthem before the game.
The Cyprus players sang their hearts out on the Saturday, and San Marino belted out their song on the Wednesday.
Our boys? They just stood there as usual like crash test dummies. It just looks so bad.
People will question whether it really matters and say that the most important thing is to prepare leading up to the game. I disagree. It does matter. If you are going to play for a country you should have enough pride to learn the anthem, and ours is such a great anthem. (22.10.2007 South Wales Echo)
CANTORION COLIN JONES SANG THE ANTHEM ON THE MILLENIUM STADIUM PITCH BEFORE THE WALES TOOK ON AUSTRALIA ON NOVEMBER 29TH, 2008. IT OBVIOUSLY HELPED AS WALES BEAT THE WALLABIES 21-18 IN A THRILLER.
LEARNING THE WELSH NATIONAL ANTHEM HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER. ENJOY CANTORION COLIN JONES IN CONCERT WITH PHONETIC SUBTITLES. SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE !
"Learn The Easy Way with CCJ"
Please visit our website, http://www.cantorioncolinjones.com
FOR DETAILS OF FORTHCOMING CONCERTS, PLEASE CLICK ON http://www.cantorioncolinjones.com/pr...
Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,
Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri
Ei gwrol rhyfelwyr, gwlad garwyr tra mad
Tros ryddid collasant eu gwaed.
Gwlad, gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad,
Tra mor yn fur
I'r bur hoff bau,
O bydded i'r heniaith barhau
**** T R A N S L A T I O N ****
The old land of my fathers is dear to me,
A land of poets and singers, famous people of renown
Its brave warriors, great patriots,
For freedom they lost their blood
Country, country, I'm partial to my country,
While the sea is a wall for the pure, dear country,
O may the "old language" continue
Old mountainous Wales, paradise of the poet,
Every valley, every cliff is beautiful in my sight;
Through patriotic feeling, more enchanting is the murmur
Of her streams and rivers to me.
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY! !
Standard YouTube License
- 1:41 Tom Jones attempting the welsh national anthem Joe calzaghe vs bernard hopkinsby JonnyfrillsFeatured 77,887
- 6:53 Zulu Men of Harlech & Welsh anthemby 40thegardener2 241,697 views
- 1:41 Katherine Jenkins, Welsh National Anthem.by Ron Davis 35,394 views
- 2:29 Welsh National Anthem - "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau" (CY/EN)by jamesblitz90 25,114 views
- 1:38 Learn the Welsh National Anthem - www.singforwales.comby sing4wales 23,079 views
- 17 videos Play all Welsh Male Voice Choirby beulahland59
- 3:51 Zulu Film - Men Of Harlech + Final Battle Sceneby LightURP 879,494 views
- 2:29 What makes us Proud to be welshby para126 328,569 views
- 2:22 Bread of Heaven: April 11th 1999. Sung at Wembley before Wales vs Englandby videosport75 129,832 views
- 7:55 Land of my fathersby garydobbs 162,695 views
- 1:46 Welsh National Anthem (Wales vs Ireland)by pricep10 533,748 views
- 2:27 The Welsh national anthem at the FA cup final 2008by strawberryhillblues 193,634 views
- 2:12 Welsh National Anthem - Welsh Guardsby Deep Sea 6,993 views
- 2:42 Hymns and Ariasby RhysL180 131,495 views
- 2:10 Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau - Land of My Fathers - Welsh National Anthemby Bl4idd 29,115 views
- 3:42 WELSH NATIONAL ANTHEM. CELTIC VERSIONby John Wake 59,894 views
- 5:17 welsh anthem (land of my fathers)by pyroartdesigns 150,912 views
- 4:08 WALES. 'the best video ever of my country' (comment) 'I can't forget my Wales'.by John Wake 165,650 views
- 3:35 Wales vs New Zealand Haka and Response (whole video)by davz1992 1,584,499 views
- 3:09 Myfanwy - Neath Choir (Welsh-English Lyrics)by XxDiceyxX 62,279 views
- 2:57 Katherine Jenkins - Land Of My Fathersby PhilipCaruso03 68,802 views
- Loading more suggestions...