Johnnie Jones Jr Presents The Dream.mov
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 19, 2012
Johnnie Jones Jr.
History of Johnnie Jones, Jr.:
I, "Johnnie Jones, Jr." was borned to Mr. & Mrs. Johnnie Jones, Sr. being one of their 21 children. I'm just a good old country boy with a big heart. I grew up in Brinkley, AR. playing football and running track for the BHS Tigers as a team player. As far back that I can remember I haven't never met no one that hasn't been a friend.
I was a young man when my father died leaving my mother, "Mrs. Betty Jones" with 9 of my brothers and sisters to take care. I never hesitated to go to the assistance of my mother because nothing can replace my LOVE for my mother. My family knew that I wanted to sing all my life but I chose to put it on the back burner to go to work for the state. I needed the job in order to assist my mother with my 9 brothers and sisters and provide for my wife, "Annie " and our 5 children to include 2 more children of my deceased sister and a wayward nephew of another sister. My mother worked too but she was needed at home at night therefore, I decided to go out and get 2 more jobs in order for us all to live. My wife had a full time job taking care of the children but she also, assisted me on my side jobs. I performed these 3 jobs for 15 years, "worked for the state of Arkansas from 7:30am - 4:30pm daily, mowed yards from 5:00pm - 8:30pm, then performed janitorial duties such as stripping and waxing floors from 9:00pm - 11:00pm" or sometime 12:00pm. I never complained because I knew my work would pay off one of these days because of my work hard attitude and being selfless.
Even though, our family already included 8 kids not including my 9 brothers and sisters we didn't hesitate to take on more challenges. One day; Annie and I received a phone call from the DHS office located in Ardmore, OK. informing them that my wife, "Annie" was found to be the next of kin to a child that was placed in foster care in their office and wanted to know if they would take the child into their care. Being the good country boy with the heart of gold told his wife, "there is no way that we can turn our back on this child after everything you have done for my family". Without any hesitation, Annie and I left for Oklahoma. Upon the arrival at the DHS office in Ardmore, we found out that Nathan was 2 years old but he had an older brother, "David" that was 3 years old and a sister,"Elizabeth" that was just 1 year old. This situation to another man and wife could had caused serious consequences but Annie and I stepped up and adopted all 3 children without hesitation and brought them to Arkansas to join our family. I hope you Love my Single I Dream this. my Wife told me to put it into a song she Love my Dream Now she Love my song it just a Singel but it is a GREAT SONG.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:28 TROUBLE Johnnie Jones Jrby sonofleonardwFeatured 141,914
- 2:57 2010 BHS Football Dynamic Warm Upby MrBHSFootball 2,785 views
- 3:24 Papa Roach - STILL SWINGINby Papa Roach 2,261,417 views
- 0:29 Michael Jackson Moonwalk collectionby ninjahacker 12,627,063 views
- 2:20 Mike Tyson Knockout Collectionby diazrpasion's channel 19,951,183 views
- 3:30 Johnny Jones with Soul Stirrers singing Stand By Me Fatherby LINWOOD HEATH 57,851 views
- 0:56 Google Play Test #0923: Balloonsby googleplay 4,944,019 views
- 5:18 The Dreamby Eric Hicks 120 views
- 4:55 UFC Champion Jon Jones 2012 Highlight | tekmovalen.siby TekmovalenSi 96,233 views
- 2:50 Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Downby JohnnyCashVEVO 15,263,602 views
- 6:26 Rough Side Of The Mountainby pannellctp 22,426 views
- 6:59 Greatest Marriage Proposal EVER!!!by Making the Movies Jealous 27,059,822 views
- 3:41 Leave Everything Behindby dhumble1954 3,595 views
- 5:31 Revival Time men I'm coming up on the rough side of the mountainby Wesley Henry 38,824 views
- 3:18 Heatwave - ALL I AM ( Original Video )by lovelyndakyut 22,218 views
- 20:02 09-06-12 GH - Sam / Jason (Just the Dream)by LoriJoGH 7,552 views
- 0:27 Hilarious High School Football Play Gone Very Wrongby GordyGripes 642,903 views
- 4:04 Stevie B - When I Dream About You w/ Lyricsby defeaternoob 1,197,720 views
- 4:32 Counting Crows - Mr. Jonesby CountingCrows 13,937,593 views
- 2:24 The Chippendoubles - Britain's Got Talent 2010 - Semi-final 5 (itv.com/talent)by Britain's Got Talent 2,802,428 views
- Loading more suggestions...