CrossFit - Let Me Tell You About CrossFit
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 12, 2012
You haven't heard of CrossFit? Let me tell you about CrossFit.
CrossFit is a lifestyle in which you are prioritizing your health. The ability to do many different things at a high level of intensity.
I think it's the absolute best way to help you reach your fitness goals.
For me, it's making me happy. A fun way to get fit with a lot of people. The last person finishing is the just as important as the first one.
It's this team atmosphere that ends up making you better as an individual. It's camaraderie, that family that you end up building and the energy that you get back from it yourself, that's CrossFit to me.
You come to a CrossFit gym everybody knows your name, everybody loves you and you're a part of something bigger than just getting a workout.
CrossFit gave me that something extra that I kinda needed in life.
It's my outlet, I love it. It's my passion. It's commitment. CrossFit is a sport now.
I like the challenge, I compete with myself, I'm healthier, I am stronger. Even though I was sore, I was, you know, getting a little discouraged, you know ... I felt accountable because my community, or I felt accountable to my class because they were looking for me there.
Finding CrossFit and then having to work really dang hard for whatever your goal is ... whether its to compete or just get a damn pull-up. I love it 'cause the workout's different everyday, I can come in and I don't know what I'm doing.
Everyone is welcoming, everyone is cheering you on. They don't let you quit even if you wanna quit.
We all share this experience, which is emotional. It doesn't look emotional, it looks like people working out ... but it's emotional. I mean it's raw, it's intense, it's incredible, it's freakin' awesome. I'm gonna keep doing it for a long time, I hope.
CrossFit, to me, is a fitness program where the reward for doing well is the ability to express your fitness in everyday life in as many different planes or as many different activities that you can possibly imagine.
People walk through the door and say, 'Hey, where's all the machines?' We're the machines!
Standard YouTube License
- 16:24 Swoldier Nation - Trainer Edition - What is CrossFit With Steve Cookby Steve Cook Featured 35,822
- 9:35 CrossFit - The Zach Miller Storyby CrossFit®869,255 views
- 7:29 CrossFit - Challenging Dan and Rich: Backflips and Handstand Walksby CrossFit®249,383 views
- 31:44 CrossFit - NorCal Regional Live Footage: Men's Event 4by CrossFit®490,565 views
- 9:06 CrossFit - Team U.S.A. Training: Workout 3by CrossFit®416,739 views
- 9:28 The Strongest Man You've Never Heard Of: CT Fletcherby Strength Project4,618,959 views
- 7:36 The Women of CrossFit Dynamixby 3v702,248 views
- 7:16 What Is CrossFit?by 3v128,978 views
- 4:43 Till you Collapseby Paul Ferri52,658 views
- 8:31 CrossFit - Meet Christmas Abbottby CrossFit®331,985 views
- 10:22 2012 CrossFit Games - The Man Behind the Beard: Lucas Parkerby CrossFit®328,460 views
- 6:26 2012 CrossFit Games - The Sport of CrossFitby CrossFit®176,448 views
- Via Privé 11 videos347
- 8:56 CrossFit - The Rob Davis Storyby CrossFit®24,821 views
- 2:48 CrossFit - Make You Betterby CrossFit®43,306 views
- 30:01 RICH FRONING vs JASON KHALIPA - CrossFit Games Open 13.5 Workoutby CrossFitVids548,600 views
- 10:52 CrossFit Tour - Froning and Bailey: Big Sky Tour Debutby CrossFit®239,004 views
- 22:07 CrossFit vs. Bodybuilders: You Asked For It (Live)by Lionsgate BeFit234,033 views
- 5:15 CrossFit - "The Foundation Is Nutrition"by CrossFit®563,363 views
- 53:46 Waging Peace: Canada in Afghanistan FULL DOCUMENTARYby loteq101277,185 views