Jenn & Brian cancer fundraiser - The Wedding of a Lifetime
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 15, 2013
This campaign is raising funds on behalf of Elysia Skye Breast Cancer Organization, a verified nonprofit. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
If you were told you might only have a few months to live, what would you do? For Jenn and Brian, they are planning the wedding of a lifetime.
They have been engaged for a few months and were planning a big beautiful wedding for late summer 2013. Last week Jenn was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer (angiosarcoma of the breast) and we fear she will not be around long enough for a late summer wedding. Her doctors have told her that the survival rate to beating this is very low. Even though we are planning on beating the odds, their new date is set for April 21st (hoping her chemo treatments will not trigger her hair loss that soon) but not only do they need funds for their ceremony and reception, Jenn's medical treatments are not fully covered by insurance - and worse, Brian currently lives out of state and is doing everything to secure work in LA to support his amazing bride-to-be (he truly is Prince Charming!).
We want Jenn to be a miracle story of triumph over tragedy! The Elysia Skye Breast Cancer Organziation and LA Wedding Woman have teamed up to make their dreams come true. And with your help, we can make this happen for them and give Jenn a much better chance at NOT becoming a statistic. Plus, your donation is 100% tax deductible. Woohoo!
What We Need for her Cancer Treatments $150 a month for Jenn's nutritionist $5000 medical costs not covered by insurance $500 for 2 human hair lace front wigs $1000 to move Brian to LA to care for her $250 in comedic entertainment (movies, live shows, concerts etc. - LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINCE AFTER ALL!). $850 in unforseen costs and care
What We Need for the Wedding $2500 for the reception catering $1000 for the reception staff and decor $500 Flowers, Shoes and Wedding Dress $300 Groom''s apparel and gift for bride $250 Hair and Make Up for bride and gift for the groom $200 Wedding Cake $500 DJ and music $1500 Photography and Videography
Jenn is currently recieving treatment prescribed by her doctors, so the next step to fighting and beating her cancer is for her to have joy, hope and inspiration (plus a little bit of nutritional help, accupuncture, intravenious vitamin c and much more).
When we offered Jenn and Brian the chance at having their dream wedding and their out-of-pocket medical costs potentiatlly covered by this campian, they said this was the first great thing that had happened during a week of terrible news. This gave them hope.
Jenn has a blog on mylifeline.org where she is very open about wanting nothing but to survive this and help others. She's been helping people for a long time, being that she is a registered nurse at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles, but her mission doesn't end here. Let's give them an amazing wedding and the opportunity to beat this thing with western medicine, holistic and eastern medicine, all the prayers in the world and the wedding of a lifetime! You can be a miracle to their family.
Other Ways You Can Help
Please help to get the word out and make some noise about this campaign. Indiegogo has very simple share tools!
And stop by Jenn's blog to learn more about this incredible woman and send her your love! She would appreciate that very much :-) https://www.mylifeline.org/JenniferGa...
For more information about the Elysia Skye Breast Cancer Organization, please visit www.elysiaskye.org, and LA Wedding Woman, please visit www.laweddingwoman.com. To get to know Jenn and send her messages of love, please visit her blog at https://www.mylifeline.org/JenniferGa....
To connect with Laura at Rebel Belle Weddings please visit http://rebelbelleweddings.com/
To book an event at Yamashiro Hollywood please visit or email www.YamashiroHollywood.com
1999 Sycamore Ave, Hollywood, CA 90068
John Bergano 323-466-5125 ext 222
THANK YOU TO JOHN AT YAMASHIRO FOR YOUR GENEROSITY WITH THE VENUE! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL! AND THANK YOU TO LAURA @ REBEL BELLE WEDDINGS FOR HELPING TO COORDINATE THIS MIRACLE WEDDING!
The music in this video is The Cure "Friday I'm In Love"
Standard YouTube License
- 50:17 Top Ten Fundraising Tipsby CraigslistFoundation19,916 views
- 1:32:47 Cancer - The Forbidden Curesby carlcun1979707,561 views
- 2:36 Boston Bombing Hoax - boat owner called "National hero"by rainbow2sun13,033 views
- 5:06 Wedding Planner's Generosity Makes Bride Jen Bulik's Last Wish Come Trueby Breaking News Today!!!38,791 views
- 1:28:01 Double Wedding (2010)by Elisa Bennet3,070,139 views
- 4:23 Cancer Fundraiser Video For My Wife Dana | Cancer Surgery Please Share!by brian troy1,666 views
- 9:00 Top 10 Modern Wedding Songsby WatchMojo.com1,002,964 views
- 3:46 Carlos Delgado - Fund Raiserby AmerHomeHealth1,884 views
- 9:48 It's only hair :)by Monica Rae10,301 views
- 2:28 Preserving African Philosophy Fundraiser (AV2)by Longbellytv1,029 views
- 6:56 Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks explains Dr. Leonard Coldwellby iHealthTube.com1,031,975 views
- 6:19 Bicarbonato de Sodio con Limón para el Cáncer!by Roberto Benítez Melgar1,069,751 views
- 57:39 Sin acidez humoral no hay cáncerby Jose Calderón185,307 views
- 1:51:27 ESAT ISRAEL FUNDRAISING DAY Full VIDEO YouTubeby Bette Mera14,657 views
- 15:30 Hobbit Special - Martin Freeman On The Graham Norton Show Full Interview (14/12/12).by swiss2007233,664 views
- 13:49 Wedding Day TEARS?by WatchUsLiveAndStuff731,405 views
- 4:28 Bride Gives Her Groom the Most Incredible Wedding Surpriseby Mishmash828,180 views
- 2:31 Breast Cancer Answers Reaches 1 Million Video Viewsby Breast Cancer Answers5,451 views
- 11:37 Redneck Makeover at the Winfield Barber and Stylists Shop in HD 720Pby SOGPhotography1,799 views
- 6:42 Possibly the Best Wedding Dance Everby Mark Beckford881,370 views
- Loading more suggestions...