Deus Ex Trailer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 4, 2008
Click for More Info!
Subscribe if you liked this video! And if you have never played this game before... you must!
Deus Ex takes place in a dystopian future in a world that draws heavily upon present day conspiracy theories. This dark setting is enhanced by the fact that the entire game takes place at night, a backdrop which adds to the atmosphere of conspiracies and stealth. The game contradicts itself in several instances regarding the exact year in which the events of the story take place, but information in the sequel Deus Ex: Invisible War reconciles this inconsistency via retroactive continuity, placing the events of Deus Ex in the year 2052. Most of the game takes place in fictionalized versions of real-world locations, including New York City, Hong Kong, Paris, Vandenberg Air Force Base, and Area 51.
The plot of Deus Ex depicts a society on a slow spiral into chaos. A lethal pandemic known as the "Gray Death" ravages the world's population, especially within the United States, and has no cure. A synthetic vaccine, "Ambrosia", manufactured by the company VersaLife, nullifies the effects of the virus, but is in critically short supply. Because of its scarcity, Ambrosia is available only to those deemed "vital to the social order", and finds its way primarily to government officials, military personnel, the rich and influential, scientists and the intellectual elite. With no hope for the common people of the world, riots occur worldwide, and a number of terrorist organizations have formed with the professed intent of assisting the downtrodden, among them the National Secessionist Force of the US and a French group known as Silhouette.
In order to combat these threats to the world order, the United Nations has greatly expanded its governmental influence around the globe. The United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition (UNATCO) is formed, with the intent of maintaining peace internationally and combating the world's ever-growing number of terrorist groups.It is headquartered near New York City in a bunker beneath Liberty Island, placed there after a terrorist strike on the Statue of Liberty.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:33:30 Absolute Zero run - Deus Ex: Human Revolution (No Augs, No Items, No Takedowns)by prenatual67,896 views
- 1:00:25 Deus Ex: Human Revolution - All Cinematics & Endingsby Banzay2719,936 views
- 4:56 Deus Ex -- J.C. @ The Subway Stationby Novastar (SaberCombat)48,977 views
- 3:20 Deus Ex 3 : Human Revolution - Official E3 Trailer [HD]by VISO Games552,240 views
- 1:02 The Amazing Deus Ex Human Revolution Trailerby Can Sungur448,455 views
- 5:02:39 Icarus 5 Hour Version- Deus Ex Human Revolution Soundtrackby Fossil Amoeba8,081 views
- 1:08:21 Deus Ex: Human Revolution OST - Full Soundtrackby VGameOSTs12,697 views
- 26:13 [HD] Deus Ex: Human Revolution - All Twelve Endings (Good/Evil/Neutral)by Pulse Gaming141,414 views
- 3:17 Deus Ex - THE MOVIE Perfect Castby MeshKat Duduff'80,673 views
- 5:08 Deus Ex - Human Revolution : Extended Trailer [HD]by VISO Games211,244 views
- 2:04 Deus Ex - Human Revolution : Official Conspiracy trailer [HD]by VISO Games51,647 views
- 10:44 Deus Ex - Nonlethal Walkthrough - Liberty Island (1/3)by shido534140,588 views
- 8:43 Deus Ex. Walkthrough part 1by MrKapushon69,648 views
- 8:35 Deus Ex HR: Adam Jensen the Augmented People Personby Criken2852,179 views
- 17:16 Deus Ex: Human Revolution Angry Reviewby AngryJoeShow601,173 views
- 5:08 Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Extended "Icarus" Trailerby MrAuthenticReplica164,783 views
- 1:44:24 250,000 subscribers - A feature-length look at the best PC game everby TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit501,432 views
- 1:56 Deus Ex 3 trailerby BlueAnt88857,404 views
- 1:06:55 WTF Is... - Deus Ex : Human Revolution ? (spoiler-free)by TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit433,889 views
- 4:40 "Deus Ex" Endings (All 3)by HampsterStyleLives151,493 views
- Loading more suggestions...