21 April 2011 Green Business Challenge rings the NYSE Closing Bell
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 21, 2011
Office Depot (NYSE-Listed ODP) and ICLEI USA Launch National "Green Business Challenge" From the NYSE Trading Floor. In honor of the occasion, Office Depot and ICLEI executives ring The Closing BellSM.
The Green Business Challenge
The Green Business Challenge is a unique program that seeks to engage local property managers and tenants in a friendly competition to save energy, reduce waste and water consumption, procure greener products, and implement other sustainable activities within their companies. The program was initially piloted in 2010 as the City of Chicago "Green Office Challenge" and organized by the Chicago Department of Environment and ICLEI USA. Office Depot was the primary underwriter of the challenge in Chicago and directly supported key aspects of the initial program development.
As the Presenting Sponsor of the 2011 Green Business Challenge, Office Depot is providing core funding for the national rollout of the program, in addition to "Green Business Challenge Implementation Packs," which will be given to the Cities of Austin, Bellevue, and Chula Vista, as well as the Triangle J Council of Governments. The Office Depot "Green Implementation Packs" include direct funding and technical support as well as products and services designed to help local governments manage the Green Business Challenge. Further, Office Depot will provide the participating cities and businesses with greener purchasing training.
About Office Depot
Celebrating 25 years as a leading global provider of office supplies and services, Office Depot is Taking Care of Business for millions of customers around the globe. For the local corner store as well as Fortune 500 companies, Office Depot provides supplies and services to its customers through 1,602 worldwide retail stores, a dedicated sales force, top-rated catalogs and a $4.1 billion e-commerce operation. Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $11.6 billion, and employs about 40,000 associates around the world. The Company provides more office supplies and services to more customers in more countries than any other company, and currently sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 53 countries. Office Depot's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://mediarelations.officedepot.com and http://socialpress.officedepot.com/.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:10 Viking / Office Depot Distributionszentrum in Großostheimby oddgoh 8,475 views
- 7:18 Office Depot Romania - 5 Years Anniversary Movieby OfficeDepot Romania 1,881 views
- 3:16 SSC Cluj Office Depotby Boris Wouters 3,439 views
- 10:59 Shell Gourami Business Challengeby ShellRecruitment 3,267 views
- 6:01 Top 10 Business Analysis Trends for 2011by ESIIntl 11,106 views
- 8:45 January 29th 2013 CNBC Stock Market (Marc Faber on CNBC Closing Bell)by brianhockey22's channel 1,154 views
- 8:52 An Introduction to the Mall of America 2010 (1080p HD)by justreider 24,849 views
- 0:06 Office Depot: Taking Care of Business 100%by PyroGod22334 562 views
- 7:34 Frank Luntz on MSNBC - Morning Joe - 4/1/2011by LuntzGlobalVideo 547 views
- 2:26 CIMA Global Business Challenge: Team NFSSby shuvro2 158 views
- 2:33 Pasha Automotive Services Shares Green Business Practicesby portsandiego 550 views
- 0:21 Walking the Floor at the NYSEby FWebTeam 1,165 views
- 3:59 Jan. 13, 2011 - Food Shortage Could Create a Global Crisisby cnin242 8,106 views
- 13:31 May 25th 2011 CNBC Stock Market Closing Bell Mark Haines Deathby brianhockey22 1,135 views
- 3:07 Shane McMahon, YOU On Demand CEO/Chairman, on CNBC's Closing Bell 2/22/12by Tbakmtown2006 30,764 views
- 11:28 Green Business Forum 2011_Part 1by ucsiuniversity 160 views
- 0:57 מסיבת חברה אופיס דיפוby dror zaifer 596 views
- 12:17 Green Business Forum 2011_Part 2by ucsiuniversity 165 views
- 2:52 FDR's Economic Bill of Rightsby 1walicki 12,989 views
- 3:23 So Right So Smart - Trailerby The Video Project 4,629 views
- Loading more suggestions...