Published on Nov 6, 2013
If you like Bocce, Petanque, Boule, Bowling or Bowls then you're going to LOVE HardBall360 - the new game app for the iPhone, iPad, and iTouch - available Nov 20th 2013. These classic games that have stood the test of time are re-invented for the digital age with exciting, addictive features and challenges you wont find anywhere else!!
It's you against your phone in the ultimate test of nerves and skill. Roll the dice to play and toss the white target ball long or short. Next, choose your throw; roll/toss/bomb, hard/soft - it's all up to you. Swipe the screen to launch your ball and whoever ends up closest to the target at the end of each round scores points. Up the ante in the Backyard Bedlam level with challenging obstacles to wreck your day!
Cool and Unique Features:
• Select your court using a 360 degree view of your location
• Play the traditional game with Level #1 -- 'Practice'
• Play around challenging obstacles with Level #2 -- 'Backyard Bedlam'
• Choose from 3 types of throw to improve your accuracy
• Choose from 2 game types - #1 Compete against your device, #2 Beat the high score
• Customize your game -- choose your music, volume, sound effects, view angle, zoom
• Control your throw with simple finger swipes. Long swipe = long throw. Short swipe... well, you get the idea!
• Restart your auto-saved game anytime after a break or interruption
Post your best scores to the official Hardball360 Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Hardball360) or tweet them to @Hardball360 on Twitter.
HardBall360 is available from the Apple App Store on Nov 20th 2013
CREDITS: A huge thank you to the talent and crew, with special thanks to Director Vasilia Kouskoulos and DP Alex Vasquez of Contraband LLC (www.contrabandtv.net)