Uploaded on Jan 16, 2010
- Discover your smartphone as a Personal Genome Assistant (PGA) that makes all the optimal choices for your health and well being every time you shop for your genome.
Designed to automate better choices for consumers as they shop for food, nutrients, cosmetics and more, the HolGen Technologies PGA leverages data from genomic tests, health database services, and user preferences to equip consumers with a practical tool to optimize health by maximizing prevention.
- The PGA uses a generic smartphone with its bar code reader to capture product ingredients and respond with personalized screens of recommendation advice and ratings that display on a scale of -10 to +10. Results are integrated from various sources, such as genome data from DTC companies like 23andMe and/or Navigenics, and health database services like Google Health and/or Microsoft HealthVault, and full DNA sequencing from Complete Genomics and/or Pacific Biosciences, everything possibly overrided by the personal preferences or decisions. The PGA user can automatically and readily identify the personalized prevention efficacy of any product under consideration, as long as the product has a bar code for ingredients. The PGA enables consumers to make quick, yet thorough, product comparisons that take into consideration any disease, syndrome, or health condition they wish to improve.
- The HolGenTech PGA illustrates the practical application of the genome, emphasizing how an individual uses a tool for personal genome analysis to pursue all they can do to affect their genome. Prevention; Putting "Health Care ahead of Sick Care" (Francis Collins). Prevention hinges on optimizing epigenomic pathways through foods, food additives, vitamins, cosmetics, chemicals, and environments to best fit or fix ones genome.
- Founded by Dr. Andras Pellionisz, HolGen Technologies brings a novel and proprietary computing architecture for HoloGenomics, where the PGA represents a mobile component for easiest consumer market penetration. The architecture utilizes high performance parallel computing (HPC) for genome analysis, making the results of traditional and proprietary fractal structural variants practically usable for consumers who want to automate their choices for better living.
- HolGenTech uniquely leverages existing HPC hardware by introducing software based on routine and custom algorithms, applying a science breakthrough of a fractal approach, to enable consumers to affect and manage the genome and realize: "Your Genome is not Your Destiny".
- As HolGenTech enables access to and utility of our personal genomes, we can experience personalized everything from healthcare to food to clothing to housing and environmental choices, even to friends....everything suited to our personal genome.
At PMWC2010, HolGenTech deploys a computing architecture for a new health paradigm and imperative: Ask what you can do for your genome!
- Contact: Andras Pellionisz
- Credit to: Ms. Isabel Matick, enacting "Boonsri Dickinson"
- Please read the disclaimer; and your vote, favorites marks and comments are welcome!
Standard YouTube License