Published on Dec 11, 2012
Why buy croutons when you can make them yourself? Add them to your soup and/or salad with only 3 ingredients in less than 20 minutes -- win, win!
Here's what you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut day-old bread into cubes.
3. Arrange on a baking sheet.
4. Drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper, toss altogether.
5. Cook for 5-7 minutes, flip the croutons and then cook for another 5-6 minutes - serve!
LEAF -- Living Eating and Fashion
Subscribe to LEAF on YouTube at: http://youtube.com/leaftv
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/leaftv
Like us on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LEAFtv/...
Follow our PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/leaftv
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/leaftv
Check out Geri Hirsch's blog: http://becauseimaddicted.net
Stay tuned for LEAF.TV coming soon!
How-To, Crouton, , Homemade, Homemade Croutons, DIY, Cook, Food, Culinary Skills, Kitchen Basics, Eating, LEAF, Geri Hirsch, Erin Falconer