Bad driving caught on camera
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 31, 2010
Everywhere I drive I witness careless, thoughtless behaviour behind the wheel, so I fixed a camera to the dashboard of my car and started filming. This is just the highlights of one weeks footage.
You would think that the more experienced you become as a driver; the better you become at it, and while some continue to progress in their safety and common sense, others become much worse with their skills because they arent paying enough attention.
No one can pass their driving test without first being able to park, but this skill as quickly goes out of the window if ignored thereafter. The Mini on the right here has been left at the owners convenience, but without a thought for bus and delivery drivers who have access the high street. This is such a popular way to display arrogance that a Vauxhall driver has done the same thing.
Here in Church Crookham during rush hour, the traffic is already heavy, but this queue is only here because of somebodys bad parking where rather than putting their car somewhere that isnt in the way, theyve chosen to save themselves a few seconds of walking time, while cost the rest of these motorists collectively an hour of extra journey time. Take a look at this for classic parking, while this Peugeot isnt in the way until a tanker arrives, this is a supermarket where there is hundreds of actual spaces to choose from.
The supermarket is of course one of the very best places to witness thoughtless parking, this Mondeo is causing quite an obstruction due to driver carelessness.
As petrol stations have become minimarts, another type of ignorance has become popluar; using pump space to collect a pint is such an insult to the other roadusers who are queuing up to buy petrol.
People seem to think, as long as they have their hazard lights on they can dump their car wherever they like.
Everybody is in a rush these days, and this predicament causes impatience, bad decision and risk taking not something not to be applauded for.
Heres a good reason to keep your distance, the driver of the M-Class Mercedes is clearly not thinking ahead, and if it wasnt for keeping a safe distance this could easily have been a tidy little shunt.
The driver of this minicab is so impatient that this happens. Of course the driver of the Vauxhall is at fault too for not matching the speed of the busy traffic on the sliproad, this can cause a real nuisance for the drivers behind
Not everybody like to drive at the same speed, so if you have someone wanting to overtake you on a country lane, dont put your foot down as they are trying to pass, give them some room and ease of the throttle to make this safer for them.
Never go round corners faster than you can stop, you never know what is round the corner Some drivers lose their special skills as they get older, like this chap in his tiny car leaving so much room to pass the parked cars that he is causing the oncoming traffic to slow down to avoid an accident. Im sure that most people know what the lights on the car are for, but as I drive around I wonder if maybe some people have no clue, dont care, and simply got somebody else to take their driving test.
Some dont when to turn them on, some dont know when to turn them off, and some arent sure what indicators are best used for. Brake lights on modern cars are made so bright, using LED bulbs that they can become more of a pest than a safety feature. Why dont more people apply the handbrake while waiting at the lights, then I will be able to see were I am going when the lights go green. Ive taken to switching my dipped beam off while behind such drivers in a vain attempt to get them to notice that I currently look like a sun-dried tomato The driver of this Audi is maintaining speed down this steep hill in West Sussex with the brakes, there is something slightly hazardous about doing this; for one thing, prolonged braking causes the brake fluid to boil and the disks to get hot, so should an emergency occur, the brakes will not be working as effectively as they should. The other issue, is that the brake warning lights are already on, so there will be no warning should this driver needs to stop suddenly. When coasting down steep hills, select a lower gear, this will maintain the speed, not give off the wrong signal and makes for better car control. You really shouldnt leave on your dipped beam should you be parked on the wrong side of the road, dipped beam is aimed towards the left its a legal requirement. So if you are parked on the opposite side of the road, you are blinding the traffic trying to get past you.
Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex in Bognor Regis, Aldershot, Guildford, Godalming High Street and Sainsburys, Church Crookham, Tesco, Farnborough facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/G4rdens...
Standard YouTube License
- 9:41 Bad Drivers and Incidentals Caught on Tape June 2011by FaithfulAndTrue100's channelFeatured 1,997,661
- 6:21 Truck: little road rage and stupid driversby wolf9walker . 94,221 views
- 5:58 Stupid Drivers and Near Misses (Near Hits?) - February, 2012by Dobie Tanpaw 15,775 views
- 4:20 More bad driving, funny clips and what happens next..by RoadcraftNottingham 36,997 views
- 26 videos Play all Bad day at work and bad driversby artoganasaurus
- 8:53 Bad Drivers of South Carolina 19by HaloMasterMind117 9,615 views
- 3:23 JFK Assassin caught on Cameraby carlyw1982 883,992 views
- 2:07 female vs male bad parkingby bluntrazor667 652,930 views
- 5:31 Bad driving in Napa 62by BadDriversOfNapa 3,129 views
- 3:44 Women Drivers Compilation (by SevenLtd 6,037,627 views
- 5:33 3/17/2007 Numerous car accidents on icy road caught on tapeby StormChasingVideo.Com 437,838 views
- 2:16 Bad drivers and cyclistsby TheBikerVLogger 3,953 views
- 7:44 Top 10 - Worst driversby vzathan 1,745,499 views
- 0:31 VERY impatient London Driver! (Contains Bad Language!)by TermDave86 1,747 views
- 7:30 Bad Drivers of South Carolina 1by HaloMasterMind117 11,564 views
- 4:07 Stupid Drivers and Near Misses (Near Hits?) - December, 2011by Dobie Tanpaw 13,977 views
- 1:53 BAD DRIVER'S AIRBORNE LANDING!by CaughtOnTapeTV 8,611 views
- 2:53 Bad driving: Idiot of the day award winnerby Pit Bull 2,576 views
- 0:51 Two Angry Guys VS White Van Manby 187Premises 814,161 views
- 1:38 DDOT Detroit Bus Fight Caught on Camera (www.whatsaidfred.com)by whatsaidfred 224,456 views
- 0:58 CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Rock Slide Closes TN Highway 64 in Polk Coby WDEF News 12 261,624 views
- Loading more suggestions...