Amazing Discounts! Garage Door Service - Macon GA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 21, 2013
Call us at 478-787-0025 for Amazing Discounts! We provide 24/7 garage door repair.
When your remote control or key-less entry pad stops working, it can be frustrating. If this takes place, there are a great deal of individuals who prefer to "Do It Yourself". if you are having problems closing your garage door and you do not have the cash for garage door repair here are some common complaints and their options.
Some of these options can be done by yourself, however depending on the trouble you might require a service call or, worst case situation, garage door replacement. The advantage if you do them by yourself is that it is less costly, however, on the other hand, if you call a garage door expert you can also ask him added questions and you understand you're getting a quality job.
If the transmitter or the key-less entry does not work, here is what you require to do. First of all examine the batteries. Some transmitters have an LED light which will let you know whether or not your battery is fresh.
If that's not the problem, then inspect your wall button inside your garage. In this case you'll require the instructions for the brand name you're utilizing. If you require a new circuit board then you need a professional to make a service call.
An additional trouble you may run into is that your motor is running however the door is stagnating. A lot of most likely your gears on your driver are broken which will likewise need a service call. If the door does open, but just for 6" then it stops, inspect the coil springs above your door. You require a new spring and a call to a garage door business if there is a separation in either one of them.
As a side note, if your door has 2 springs, they are probably the same age and the various other will break quickly, so it's better if you replace both of them as this will save you aggravation and be more economical.
If the door opened however it won't close anymore, attempt holding in the wall button. If this works, then your photo-eyes are misaligned, there is an obstruction, or they are broken. If neither of these options work, you require a to call a garage door company.
If the door is misaligned you may have a broken or unattached cable. This will also require a service call, but at least you understand you'll be repairing your garage door. If your doors have many various other problems and the experts you called to take care of it inform you that you need garage door replacement, it's most likely best to listen to them and make a financial investment.
If you are having difficulties closing your garage door and you don't have the money for garage door repair right here are some common complaints and their options.
Some of these solutions can be done by yourself, but depending on the issue you may need a service call or, worst case scenario, garage door replacement. If the door does open, however only for 6" and then it stops, examine the coil springs above your door. If neither of these options work, you require a to call a garage door company.
If your doors have numerous other problems and the experts you called to take care of it inform you that you require garage door replacement, it's most likely best to listen to them and make a financial investment.
Check us out at http://macon.garage-door-help.com
Standard YouTube License
- 20:13 Garage Door Springs Replacement Made Easy - (800) 280-4870by Garage Door Nation198,727 views
- 17:54 Belt/Chain Drive Opener Installation (All steps)by Genie Company12,041 views
- 7:45 Break into a garage in six seconds PROTECTIONby sixtyfiveford48,901 views
- 17:10 Installing Genie Direct Drive Screw Opener (Full video)by Genie Company16,696 views
- 5:23 How to do a simple adjustment on a garage door openerby askthemaintenanceman17,184 views
- 18:05 How To Replace Garage Door Torsion Springsby DDM Web Services, Inc.268,528 views
- 7:25 How to Balance Your Garage Doorby DDM Web Services, Inc.86,363 views
- 7:05 $7 Gear Fix. For Lift Master and Chamberlain Garage Door Openersby Ken Faber36,633 views
- 21:57 How To Install A Garage Door Opener - First Time For Everything!by Jennies Garage93,720 views
- 7:13 How To Lubricate Your Noisy Garage Doorby PrecisionGarageDoor270,122 views
- 8:34 Programming Genie GM3T-BX Master Remote with DIP Switchesby Gary Jackson14,389 views
- 8:17 How to install new gears in Liftmaster,Chamberlain & Craftsman operatorsby The GateHouse75,533 views
- 5:48 Garage Door Opener Installation Made Easyby doorman118864,116 views
- 3:30 The 6 Second Garage Door Break-In You Can Preventby KEYE TV82,544 views
- 17:31 Installing A Garage Door Part oneby JoeSchlubb87,605 views
- 12:06 +Garage Doors Orlando 855-295-3278 Jacksonville, Tampa, Tallahassee, Ocala, Miami, Ocoee, Maitlandby John Just17 views
- 5:52 Chamberlain Clicker Universal Keyless Entry Programming Videoby lwondo109,225 views
- 13:44 How to Replace Your Garage Door Rollersby DDM Web Services, Inc.71,631 views
- 3:24 How to Install a Garage Door Opener Videoby HomeAdditionPlus176,307 views
- 10:25 Chamberlain 3/4 HP Belt-Drive Garage Door Openerby MJN30001,115 views
- Loading more suggestions...