John Sununu Tells Soledad O'Brien "Put an Obama Bumper Sticker on Your Head When You Do This"
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 14, 2012
Former New Hampshire governor and Romney campaign surrogate John Sununu on Tuesday got into a fierce debate with CNN's Leftist Anchor Soledad O'Brien over the Romney/Ryan campaign's approach to Medicare.
The debate began when Sununu tried to draw a distinction between Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's and Rep. Paul Ryan's (R-WI) Medicare plans.
"I understand that this is a Republican talking point because I've heard it repeated over and over again," said O'Brien. "And these numbers have been debunked, as you know, by the Congressional Budget Office."
"No they haven't," Sununu responded
"Yes, they have."
Actually, contrary to what email printouts from left-leaning blogs might say, they haven't.
"I have the Congressional Budget Office Budget report right here," Sununu said, revealing that he brought a copy of the report to the interview. "Go read page 13 and 14."
"I can tell you what it says, yes," O'Brien assured him. "It cuts a reduction in the expected rate of growth, which you know. Not cutting benefits to the elderly. Benefits will be improved. The focus is on hospitals. The focus is on health insurance."
"He [Obama] gutted the program by $711 million!" Sununu responded. "And the fact is he reduces services to Medicare beneficiaries currently on the package. What the difference is [between the Romney and Obama plans], is that Romney says no impact to anybody 55 or over. It is clear in here that the reduction in services start on January 1, 2013 and Obama stole that money to put it into programs under Obamacare --"
"The hospitals agreed to that," O'Brien interrupted. "The drug providers agreed to that because their theory is that what they're going to be able to do is make up by the number of people who come into the system. It doesn't reduce or cut the benefits. Right --"
Apparently, the former governor had had enough.
"Soledad, stop this!" he shouted. "All you're doing is mimicking the stuff that comes out of the White House and gets repeated on the Democratic blog boards out there --"
"I'm telling you what FactCheck.com tells you," she countered. "I'm telling you what the CBO tells you. I'm telling you what CNN's independent analysis does."
"Put an Obama bumper sticker on your forehead when you do this!" Sununu shot back.
"You know. Let me tell you something," she continued. "There is independent analysis that details what this about and repeating a number --"
"No there isn't," he interjected.
"Yes there is," she replied.
"No," Sununu insisted. "There's Democratic analysis."
Under section 107 of Copyright Act of 1976 allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment,news reporting,teaching,scholarship and research. Fair use is permitted by copyright statue that otherwise be infringing. Non-profit,education and personal tips the balance in favor of fair use
Standard YouTube License
- 3:52 CNN Desperately Defends Obama's Relationship with Radical Professorby PJ Media Featured 60,153
- 4:29 KARMA : Soledad O'Brien Fired From CNNby SanfordWatch19,265 views
- 7:11 Debbie Wasserman-Shultz was caught in a BIG lie by CNN's Anderson Cooperby doniteli24,970 views
- 3:43 BUSTED CNN's Soledad O'Brien Caught Using Liberal Blog To Attack Ryan Plan MRCTVby Albert Torres17,687 views
- 8:49 Soledad O'Brien CNN Got Owned! ''Beautiful to Watch''by BreitbartGeniusLives51,455 views
- 6:48 Martha MaCallum OWNS Debbie Wasserman Schultzby Florida Cracka129,762 views
- 8:37 GATES CASE: Ann Coulter Teaches Al Sharpton & All Racists A Lesson pt1 7/30/09by USArgos435,722 views
- 4:05 Rudy Giuliani Embarrasses Soledad O'Brienby Stein Will24,105 views
- 6:29 RON PAUL POLITELY SMACKS DOWN SOLEDAD O'BRIEN WITH THE TRUTH.mp4by Toney Toneys196,968 views
- 5:14 CNN's Soledad O'Brien Bristles At Truth, Tries To Ruffle Allen West's Feathers, Fails Miserablyby Jared Law51,364 views
- 0:31 CNN's Soledad O'brien Wants Break After Being Called Out About Iran War Drum Beatingby CollectiveCheckup20,795 views
- 3:04 National Review's Rich Lowry Destroys MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on Meet the Pressby yazakchattiest49,250 views
- John H. Sununu 427 videos7
- 2:13 Laura Ingraham takes down smarmy Chris Matthewsby gdz43211,116,376 views
- 9 videos Play all SUNUNU BLASTS...by NakedWomenEatFruit
- 9:58 SUNUNU vs SOLEDAD "It's Just Because You Don't Read Enough That You Don't Understand That!"by MOXNEWSd0tC0M21,336 views
- 4:41 Andrea Mitchell MSNBC caught lying on airby DailyWorldwideNews66,328 views
- 1:34 Jon Stewart Scolds Rachel Maddow and MSNBC for Saying 'Teabagger'by DronetekPolitics614,688 views
- 7:51 Soledad O'Brien Clashes With Gun Advocate John Lott: 'Your Position Completely Boggles Me'by ThePrincessHira111,658 views
- 0:59 Gretchen Carlson Walks Off Fox And Friendsby tpmtv222,874 views