Uploaded on Jan 25, 2012
DGB Engrave action kit - That's a tool to easily turn a photo into stylized engraving. Although this process is very simple, please read the manual to avoid mistakes.
1. Load graver.atn to the Photoshop action panel.
2. Open graver-source.psd file.
3. Open your image.
4. Place your image into the graver-source document. (drag&drop or copy&paste).
5. Adjust size and position of the image.
6. Make sure the selected (active) layer is your image. Select any of the of 7 scripts. Run an action!
Note. When the Curves or Hue-Saturation dialog appears, simply click OK and continue with the script. Do NOT interrupt the action!
Find the action:
Standard YouTube License