Streamed live on Jun 19, 2014
Old School New Body Reviews - what you need to know.
There are may reviews of Old School New Body. This one deals with the Pros and Cons.
First, the Pros:
1. Old school New Body is specifically developed for people over 35 years old
2. The workouts are only 30 minutes long, 3 times per week
3. You can start looking and feeling younger in 90 days or less
4. Old School New Body is extremely affordable
5. Double your money back guarantee
1. The system is good if you want lean toned muscles and good muscle definition, but not a good program if you are a serious body builder.
2. The Old School New Body book is a pdf download, which keeps the price low. But if you like a hard copy book, you will be disappointed.
Reviews for Old School New Body Conclusion:
Old School New Body is an excellent value if you want to get more done in your workout in less time.
Click on the link below if you want to read more Old School New Body reviews and get my free bonus: "10 Ultimate Body Transformation Secrets".