That's Gay: Gay BFFs of 'The Real Housewives'
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 29, 2011
For decades, gay men have had one natural ally: straight women. But that was before Bravo's "Real Housewives" franchise overran the airwaves like hair extensions from hell. As Bryan Safi points out in this week's "That's Gay," all six current "Real Housewives" editions feature a gay male BFF. But it's much less "Will & Grace" than "Grace Humiliates Will on National TV."
Catch "infoMania" on Fridays at 9/8c, starting May 27 on Current TV.
That's Gay is a recurring segment on the weekly television show infoMania. In each episode of That's Gay, Bryan Safi explores gay issues and stereotypes as they are portrayed by the clueless media. For more Bryan visit http://current.com/groups/thats-gay/ and Current TV.
infoMania is a half-hour comedy show that airs weekly on Current TV. Picture the ultimate office water-cooler, only with funnier co-workers who willingly stay up late imbibing all forms of media so you don't have to. Caveat: Bring your own water. Hosted by Brett Erlich and co-starring Sergio Cilli, Erin Gibson, Ben Hoffman and Bryan Safi, infoMania airs on Current TV.
Go to http://current.com/infomania for more, and make sure to check out our Facebook profile for special features at http://facebook.com/infomania.
Current Media, the Peabody-and Emmy Award-winning television and online network founded in 2005 by Al Gore and Joel Hyatt, engages viewers with smart, provocative and timely programming -stories that no one else is telling in ways that no one else is telling them. Current's programming shines a light where others won't dare and boldly explores important subjects -- opening minds, sparking conversations and forming deep connections with its viewers. The channel's audience is comprised of affluent, curious, social and connected adults who crave the kind of entertaining, enlightening, witty and informative programming found on Current's TV and online properties. Current is now available via cable and satellite TV in 75 million households worldwide - 60 million households in the US - through distribution partners Comcast (Channel 107); Time Warner ; DirecTV (Channel 358 nationwide); Dish Network (Channel 196 nationwide); Verizon and AT&T. In the UK and Ireland, Current is available on BSkyB (Channel 183) and Virgin Media (Channel 155), and in Italy, Current is available on Sky Italia (Channel 130). Viewers can also find Current online at www.current.com.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:08 Ac**kalypse Nowby JoRgEgS69Featured 2,510
- 3:25 That's Gay: Gayngelsby JoRgEgS69 19,887 views
- 4:08 That's Gay: Our First Gay Presidentby JoRgEgS69 7,862 views
- 3:23 That's Gay: How (Not) to Be a Gay Dadby JoRgEgS69 15,399 views
- 3:35 That's Gay: Can the iPhone Cure Gaynessby JoRgEgS69 15,299 views
- 42 videos Play all THAT'S GAY**by huckfinn99204
- 3:25 That's Gay: Defense of Marriage Actby JoRgEgS69 8,455 views
- 3:46 That's Gay: Bride Worldby JoRgEgS69 10,063 views
- 2:05 That's Gay Salutes: Chick-fil-Aby JoRgEgS69 6,922 views
- 3:32 Thats Gay Extra: Marriage Materialby JoRgEgS69 17,725 views
- 3:22 That's Gay Extended Websclusive: State of the super-gay unionby JoRgEgS69 3,475 views
- 3:39 That's Gay: Figure Skating Is Pretty Gayby JoRgEgS69 11,781 views
- 3:41 That's Gay: Homosexual Marriage is so Gayby JoRgEgS69 23,811 views
- 3:19 That's Gay: Video Games Are Gayby JoRgEgS69 29,759 views
- 2:47 That's Gay: Faking Itby JoRgEgS69 46,514 views
- 3:35 That's Gay: Coming Outby JoRgEgS69 11,433 views
- 3:37 That's Gay: Lady Kissesby JoRgEgS69 6,675 views
- 1:19 That's Gay: "Just think it" A very special 'That's Gay' PSAby JoRgEgS69 3,281 views
- 3:04 That's Gay : Prop 8 Goes West Hollywood (And Gets Married )by JoRgEgS69 2,827 views
- 3:03 That's Gay: The A-Listby JoRgEgS69 5,624 views
- 0:48 That's Gay: Salutes! The Wall Street Journalby JoRgEgS69 13,148 views
- Loading more suggestions...