NBC-Gate: Barry Obama "plugs" Jon Stewart rally
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 2, 2010
Obama, at a town hall meeting in Richmond, VA (10/01/2010), plugged Jon Stewart's "Campaign to Restore Sanity" rally. And he still can't get over the fact that people continue to question his citizenship. Poor guy.
"Uh, The media has gotten very splintered. So..uh what happens is, ya know, these cable shows and these talk show hosts and, they figure, a lot of 'em have figured out, 'The more controversial I can be, if I'm goin' out there and I'm callin' Obama this name or that name or saying he wasn't born in this country or, that will get me attention, I will then write a book, I'll go and sell it, i get, right?
Uh, and there are folks on the left who do the same thing, try to be purposefully provocative , sayin' the, the meanest, nastiest things you can say about the other side. Umm, they get rewarded, in the way our media is set up right now. So, so part of the challenge is figuring out, um, ya know, how to, how to, uh, create a space, for, uh, for for people, uh, sayin' ya know we're all Americans and were just gonna try to solve our problems and were gonna have some differences because some of these issues are hard.
I... I... Is there a way where that those voices get heard? 'Cause right now they're not really gettin' heard. I, I was amused, uh, Jon Stewart, uh uh ya know the host of the Daily Show, uh apparently he's he's gonna host a rally called uh ya know uh, uh something like uh, 'Americans uh uh in Favor of Return to Sanity' ya know or something like that. And, and his point was ya know seventy percent of the people, it doesn't matter what their political affiliation are, seventy percent of the folks are just like you." ~ Barack Obama
The Constitution requires that the President be a natural-born citizen. A NBC is one who was born in the US, to parents who are both citizens. Barack's mother was American but his father was Kenyan. Therefore he was never qualified to run for President in the USA and never should have been placed on the ballot.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:39 Sean Hannity Confesses Using Fake Footage: "Jon Stewart Was Right!"by BangTheNews673,997 views
- 34:54 CNN Official Interview: Jon Stewart visits with Larry Kingby CNN87,876 views
- 0:47 Jon Stewart Mocks Obama's Mosque Stance: "Yes We Can, But Should We?"by Greg Hengler65,517 views
- 10:32 Jon Stewart Class Warfareby Daniel Mainville27,676 views
- 1:43 Jon Stewart chides Bill O'Reilly for calling the Tea Party the American Talibanby ScarceClips58,493 views
- 4:18 Jon Stewart Blasts President: Obama Learns About Scandals by Watching the News?by Kyle Becker58,018 views
- 1:25 Jon Stewart Corrects Bill O'Reillyby iwanttomarrycarrie203,182 views
- 6:34 Bill Maher on The Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fearby browncoatss305,506 views
- 14:57 Ricky Gervais's performance at the Golden Globes offends Jon Stewartby Coeur de Lion224,865 views
- 7:26 Jon Stewart Interviewed by Brian Williams on "The Rock Center" Premiereby Original1001BG162,796 views
- 2:17 Content of Jon Stewart's DC Rally a Mysteryby AssociatedPress15,218 views
- 5:30 Fox News Conspiracy Theory Over BP Oil Spill Disasterby Ellen Brodsky2,201 views
- 4:13 Bill O'Reilly Responds To Jon Stewart's Attack On Fox Newsby PoliticsNewsPolitics141,728 views
- 2:18 Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanityby ABC News
- 2:01 KXAN-Rally to Restore Sanityby kxan13,512 views
- 3:46 Jon Stewart - America's new Messiah?by RT70,748 views
- 6:31 Jon Stewart on Letterman, Part 1by nuttassie744,847 views
- 6:53 Fox News and Imam Rauf, Jon Stewart's Rally, Audience Emails about Christine O'Donnellby David Pakman Show6,262 views
- 1:00 Joy Behar Show: Jon Stewart Rally is Threat To Beck: taking him down a Number of Notchesby tspanvideos1,624 views
- 9:22 New York Vs. Chicago Pizza - Jon Stewart Responds To Epic Pizza Feud Segment - 11-20-2013by GetON27,999 views
- Loading more suggestions...