Published on Apr 15, 2013
It's Chow Time! This puppy cannot manage to get out of the bowl.
Subscribe to The Pet Collective: http://bit.ly/tpcsub
Chow Chow Facts
1) Chow Chow's are an ancient breed thought to have originated in Northern China.
2) All Chow Chow's have a bluish-black tongue.
1) Chow Chow's can over-heat easily because of their thick coat so be sure to limit exercise and keep your dog hydrated when the weather is warm.
4) Chow Chow's are very loyal dogs and can be leery of strangers.
5) It's important to keep your Chow Chow well brushed to avoid tangles and matting.
Special thanks to Javier Alatriste Of Alatriste Chows
For more information please email Javier.Alatriste@yahoo.com
Produced by Gabe Evans
Associate Producers: Anna Dean and Faris Jaclyn
Standard YouTube License