Published on May 11, 2012
Music: Dave Shtorn - Magic Moments (Eelke Kleijn's Magical Dub Ride Remix) - [Perspectives Digital]
The American DJ Double Phase LED is an exciting dual barrel mirrored lighting effect with two 10W, high quality, CREE 4-IN-1 RGBW LEDs. The barrel mirrors produce a large beam with up to a variety different color combinations.
The Double Phase LED offers 3 different operational modes: Sound Active and Master/Slave (both from built-in programs), as well as a DMX-512 programming mode. This lighting fixture offers DMX In/Out as well as Power Linking (IEC In/Out) to connect multiple units together for the ultimate light show. Users can also use the American DJ UC3, easy-to-use lighting controller to operate the Double Phase LED.
The Double Phase LED's long LED life and exciting built-in programs make it ideal for mobile entertainers, night clubs, roller rinks, and bowling centers. This lighting effect is best when used with fog.
• Double Barrel Mirror effect with large RGBW beams
• Powered by two CREE 10W 4-IN-1 RGBW (Red, Green, Blue and White) high output color beams
• 3 Operational Modes: Sound active with built-in programs; Master/Slave or DMX-512
• 6 DMX channels (Dimmer/Strobe, Color & Roller Speed & Rotation)
• 4-button DMX LED Display or rear panel
• Built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• Strobe effect
• Dimming 0-100% (when using DMX mode)
• Wide beam spread covers a large area
• Beam angle: 150 degrees
• Long life LEDs (30,000 hr. rating)
• Includes hanging bracket & safety hook
• Very low heat output
• Run all night - no duty cycle
• Compatible with the American DJ UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)
• In/Out IEC Plugs to daisy-chain power (link up to 9 units)
• Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
• Power consumption: 40W max
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 19"x7.75"x5.25" / 478x194.5x134mm
• Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.5kg.
• ETL approved (see user manual for more info)
Specifications Subject To Change