Marilyn Monroe HD Short History Chanel No. 5 Sex Symbol Legend 1080p HD 50th Anniversary
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 14, 2012
Marilyn Monroe - 50th Anniversary of her death in 1962
"I've been on a calendar, but never on Time!"
Raised as Norman Jeane Baker
Born: June 1, 1926 Died August 5, 1962 overdose of barbiturates
See Marilyn's quotes below:
Husbands: Jim Dougherty June 19, 1942 Age 16; divorce: Sept 13, 1946;
Baseball great Joe DiMaggio Jan 14, 1954; divorce: October 27, 1954
During her Honeymoon to Japan, she visited US troops in Korea, Note thumb brace on her injured right hand 3:13 to 3:18
Playwright Arthur Miller June 25, 1956; divorce: Jan 24 1961
What do I wear in bed? Chanel No. 5 of course!
Quotes: I learned to walk as a baby and I haven't had a lesson since.
When you're a failure in Hollywood, that's like starving to death outside a banquet hall, with smells of filet mignon driving you crazy.
Well behaved women rarely make history.
He [Arthur Miller] wouldn't have married me if I had been nothing but a dumb blonde.
Suicide is a person's privilege. I don't believe it's a sin or a crime. It's your right if you want to, though it doesn't get you anywhere.
With fame, you know, you can read about yourself, somebody else's ideas about you, but what's important is how you feel about yourself--for survival and living day to day with what comes up.
I think if other girls know how bad I was when I started they'll be encouraged. I finally made up my mind I wanted to be an actress and I was not going to let my lack of confidence ruin my chances.
I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes.
A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night.
My husband (Dougherty) and I hardly spoke to each other. This wasn't because we were angry. We had nothing to say.
No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't.
I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.
People had a habit of looking at me as if I were some kind of mirror instead of a person. They didn't see me, they saw their own lewd thoughts, then they white-masked themselves by calling me the lewd one.
Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
If I play a stupid girl, and ask a stupid question, I've got to follow it through. What am I supposed to do, look intelligent?
I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me. I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.
Men who think that a woman's past love affairs lessen her love for them are usually stupid and weak. A woman can bring a new love to each man she loves, providing there are not too many.
It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.
People ask me if I am going on making cheesecake pictures now that I'm a star. My answer is that as long as there is a boy in Korea who wants a pinup of me, I'll go on posing for them.
It stirs up envy, fame does. People...feel fame gives them some kind of privilege to walk up to you and say anything to you--and it won't hurt your feelings--like it's happening to your clothing.
I'm going to be a great movie star someday.
I kept driving past the theatre with my name on the marquee. Was I excited. I wished they were using 'Norma Jeane' so that all the kids at the homes and schools who never noticed me could see it.
Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting than being one.
A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, leaves before she is left and forgets before she is forgotten.
Dogs have never hurt me. Only men have.
I always felt I was nobody and the only way for me to be somebody was to be.. well, somebody else.
Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?
I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.
I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood night, 'There must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.
An actress is not a machine, but they treat you like a machine; a money machine.
It is better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring.
I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am pretty, but not beautiful. I have friends, but I am not the peacemaker. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone.
Elton John - Candle in the Wind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz0e_G...
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Storm" on
- 1:28:16 Death in Hollywoodby ampopfilmsFeatured 402,584
- 9:00 Marilyn Monroe - The Last Interview 1962 part 1 / 3by marilyn69monroe 752,682 views
- 1:26 (HD) Marilyn Monroe Screen Test - Something's Got To Give (1962)by PopCultureReligion 62,298 views
- 5:35 The Last Night of Marilyn Monroeby wnslw84 24,640 views
- 5:51 Marilyn Monroe - RARE, SOMTHING'S GOT TO GIVE ROBE NUDE SCENE outtake footageby SGTG77 103,995 views
- 3:40 marilyn monroe-omaggio a una starby Angy Marilyn 1,183,080 views
- 10:38 5-19 In Search Of... The Death Of Marilyn Monroe (Part 1 of 3)by beautystruck 170,362 views
- 13:04 Who Killed Marilyn Monroe? (John Miner Marilyn Transcripts) 1/4by SGTG77 46,459 views
- 7:37 The Greatest Films of Marilyn Monroeby IMBakz 194,463 views
- 11:00 The Best Sex Girl Boyby chumeokis 91,471,106 views
- 7:55 Reon Kadena - This is no ordinary loveby GLIDEIMAGEPRO 42,928 views
- 0:52 Marilyn Monroe 50th Anniversary Fan Mosaicby FanMosaics 37,539 views
- 21:58 MIX DE CUMBIA Y GUARACHA 100% CHINGONAby luis calderon 41,181 views
- 9:50 Marilyn: The Last Sessions (part 7)by musicavitor 80,648 views
- 3:36 Marilyn Monroe talks about sexualityby SGTG77 295,837 views
- 5:29 Reon Kadena Sexy Never Fade Away かでな れおん1080p HDby hpbrite 118,483 views
- 2:11 1962 Marilyn Nudeby Marshall Poe 46,859 views
- 1:10:51 FITO OLIVARES latin MIX, DJ ALBERTO ZARAby 2LOVMUSIK 17,541 views
- 64 videos Play all reon kadena 1by damansight
- 1:23 Marilyn Monroe sings Happy Birthday to JFKby MMCollector 1,215,868 views
- 9:08 The Life And Death Of Marilyn Monroeby mishima1970 387,522 views
- Loading more suggestions...