Prolifics Video Case Study: Horizon Healthcare Services and BPM CoE
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 21, 2011
Horizon Healthcare Services is the Garden State's top health insurance provider, serving more than 3 million members. The not-for-profit company, like many healthcare organizations, anticipated a greater need for IT as they sought solutions to address new government regulations. Horizon predicted a 100% increase in IT spending as a result of policy changes. The company saw the benefits of streamlining processes by automating manual tasks involving handling claims and other procedures. Leveraging a business process management solution, the Insurer aimed to reduce costs associated with these activities.
Partnering with Prolifics and IBM, Horizon sought to implement a Business Process Management (BPM) Center of Excellence (CoE) providing methodologies, best practices and design patterns for the full lifecycle of a project - from initiation to completion. A "best practice" concept within Horizon, a CoE enables the Company to standardize on how they utilize BPM technologies.
As a systems integrator that runs hundreds of projects sourced from a large group of consultants, Prolifics has its own set of CoEs to ensure and improve the quality of its project execution. Prolifics guides customers from requirements to implementation with project plans. A collaboration and governance model allowing teams to work together using a portal interface to document milestones and deliverables are also key aspects to most projects. Prolifics establishes reporting on the process improvements against KPIs for business owners, and provide hands on mentoring of resources to build internal expertise and skills across all activities.
Prolifics, IBM Healthcare and Life Sciences SVP Authorized, has serviced many notable Healthcare customers such as Post-n-Track, Horizon Healthcare,Tampa General Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield North Carolina and the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYCDOHMH). Prolifics was honored with the IBM Beacon Award for Outstanding SOA Solution for its work with the NYDOHMH for its innovative implementation enabling them to increase volume and performance, parse and distribute complicated industry "standard" HL7 data streams and reduce downtime.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:03:56 IBM Watson for Healthcareby ECE Utah3,536 views
- 48:36 Big Data and MDM: Big benefits for Healthcareby IBMinfosphere791 views
- 1:03:10 IBM BPM V8 Demo Tour Webconf by BillHahnby BPMinAction3,879 views
- 46:46 In Full: Obama Health Care Addressby CBS99,218 views
- 1:03:53 IBM Content Analytics for Healthcareby crucialrich780 views
- 10:42 IBM BPM v8.0 Quick Build from Scratch Demo (pt 1)by Daniel Thompson5,006 views
- 1:05:49 Introduction to BPM - Business Process Managementby jdfurlan7,561 views
- 21 videos Play all IBM BPM-BRMSby BPRMBWAC
- 15:12 Business Process Management Best Practices - IBMby idevnews9,157 views
- 3:41 What is BPM (Business Process Management) in 3 Minutesby Daniele Chenal12,400 views
- 27:37 Aula 1 - BPM - Introdução ao Gerenciamento de Processos de Negócioby Gart Capote12,775 views
- 14:40 IBM Business Process Management V7.5 Overviewby IBMeducation9,552 views
- 11:09 T-Impact W03 - Implementing Business Process Manager BPMby lakesidekeith1,002 views
- 19:47 Dr. Burns discusses Innovation that Matters for Critically Ill Children at Impact 2011by ibmimpact1,747 views
- 6:50 Prolifics Oracle/BEA to WebSphere Migration Practiceby ProlificsTV1,904 views
- 5:20 Business Process Management Discover and Design: BPM IBMby SophiaLopez12,978 views
- 8:28 An Introduction to Business Process Managementby Stephen Tillemans69,822 views
- 6:58 The Two Faces of Change: Internal and External, Part Oneby Corporation20202,172 views
- 2:00 What IBM Netezza customers are saying...by NetezzaCorp1,202 views
- 2:40 Address Process Challenges in Pharmaceuticals with BPMby Appian BPM91 views