Philips Carousel Commercial - Adam Berg Commercial of the Year Stink Digital
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 16, 2009
Goto www.cinema.philips.com to experience the film in 21:9
See the making of Carousel at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teoSDT...
Behind the scenes pictures can be found here:
Philips Carousel - a short film from Adam Berg and Stink Digital
Red carpet roll-out for Cinema 21:9 interactive website
Amsterdam, April 16, 2009 /PRNewswire/ — Philips announces the launch of the exclusive 'Carousel' movie to promote the eagerly anticipated Cinema 21:9 LCD TV.
To celebrate the imminent arrival of the groundbreaking Cinema 21:9 LCD TV, Philips has launched a new website which will act as the dedicated online home of the world's first cinema proportioned television screen.
Found on-line at www.philips.co.uk/cinema, the site is host to an exclusive fully interactive movie, entitled Carousel, directed by Adam Berg with music provided from Michael Fakesch. The 2 minute 19 second cinematic feature is filmed in one continuous tracking shot and offers an exploration into the world of movies being made for the cinema screen through the eyes of the director and the special effects and lighting experts. During playback of the movie, users have interactive touch points in which they can access additional content and feature demonstrations.
John Olsen, VP Marketing Television, Philips Consumer Lifestyle: 'Cinema 21:9 is a world first which we are extremely excited about. It gives viewers for the first time the opportunity to enjoy the immersive experience they get when watching movies at the cinema in the comfort of their own home. And this unique TV now has an amazing on-line showcase, which is packed with interactive content that users will find captivating and educational.'
Until now this Cinematic Viewing Experience has been extremely difficult to replicate at home. With its unique 21:9 aspect ratio, the Cinema 21:9 completely fills our peripheral vision, enveloping us so completely in the action that we actively 'feel' along with the characters in front of us. Cinema 21:9 boasts a 56" screen that is shaped in the 21:9 aspect ratio, so movies in the 2.39:1 format completely fill the screen exactly as you experience at the cinema. The TV delivers impeccable high definition picture quality in a native 2560x1080p resolution.
Cinema 21:9 builds on this heritage and uses all of Philips expertise in picture quality, incorporating the most advanced processing technologies available, including:
Perfect Pixel HD Engine for unrivalled picture detail
200Hz Clear LCD for smear-free pictures, a super-fast 1ms response rate and deep black levels delivering a contrast ratio of 80,000:1
Perfect Natural Motion for judder free moving images
Three-sided Ambilight Surround that combines with class-leading picture performance to deliver the ultimate immersive viewing experience. Ambilight projects ambient LED lighting from the top and sides of the TV that absorbs the viewer into the picture and expands the content beyond the confines of the screen. The color and intensity accurately change to match the on-screen action and lock your vision on the screen to immerse you further in the movie.
Cinema 21:9 launches in April in France, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Russia. Availability in other European countries will follow during Spring 2009.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:49 The Black Holeby Future ShortsFeatured 14,078,056
- Philips 3,208 videos5K
- 6:27 Johnnie Walker - The Man Who Walked Around The Worldby Iam Nowhere 1,991,397 views
- 6:15 Pigeon: Impossibleby LucasMartell 8,768,097 views
- 1:06 BANNED Adam and Eve, the gay versionby Kanaal van fromthepants 28,403,652 views
- 2:41 The T-Mobile Danceby Life's for Sharing 37,989,693 views
- 0:31 Viagra! Best Commercial!by Lawrence Stephan Cozma 39,433,282 views
- 5:04 Philips Wake Up The Town -- Arctic Experimentby philipswakeupthetown 558,480 views
- 1:16 dove evolutionby Tim Piper 16,093,372 views
- 4:03 Extraordinary Pantene Commercialby Saurabh Garg 6,576,550 views
- 3:10 Philips Carousel for Cinema 21:9 TVby Philipscarousel 56,421 views
- 1:30 Philips Cinema 21:9 Demo Filmby ciruelo2 137,212 views
- 1:19 Chanel Makeup Peter Philips Animated VIDEOby sunungk1119 75,715 views
- 2:00 Honda - The Cogby WebRidesTV 5,008,526 views
- 1:01 Satinelleby sdalagelli 122,464 views
- 3:59 Philips Simplicity Event:: Ambient windowby shinyhippy's channel 211,016 views
- 4:55 Philips Cinema - Parallel Lines: The Foundlingby philipscinematv 104,289 views
- 1:38 funny Commercialby Daniel Tai 29,601,817 views
- 1:44 YouTube HD Camera Trick Challengeby Technivator 1,684,902 views
- 1:01 Saturn Sheet Metalby MrTerazake 20,723 views
- 2:39 I Like Guns - Steve Leeby steveleeilikeguns 4,675,070 views
- Loading more suggestions...