How to Play Farkle
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 23, 2008
Rules for how to play Farkle. If these do not make any sense, we tried explaining it below:
You will need: 6 Dice, Pen & Paper for scoring
How to Play: Each player must score 500 points (get on the board) before they can keep any accumulated points and/or decide to end their turn. Once they "get on the board" they can stop and take the points they have accumulated or they can continue rolling the remaining dice in order to increase their score. Their turn ends when they either Farkle or decide to quit.
A Farkle is when the dice that are rolled cannot be scored in any way. (See scoring details below).
How to score: The player begins by rolling all 6 dice and scoring any that he can. If nothing rolled "counts" he has Farkled and must then pass the dice without scoring any points for that round. If he scores, he sets aside the scoring dice and rolls the remaining dice in the hopes that he can add to his score. Dice are scored when they are rolled and the score accumulates with each roll but two rolls cannot be combined. (i.e., if you roll 2 Ones and then roll the remaining dice and roll another one, that does NOT score as three Ones...it counts as 3 individual Ones, or 100 points per One rolled).
If all 6 dice are rolled and score either all in one roll or a series of roll, the player may pick up all six and continue his turn but rolling all six dice again. His turn will continue until he decides to quit (only after getting on the board) or he Farkles.
All 6 dice the same 1000
3 pair 1000
A straight (1-6) 1000
3 Ones 1000
2-6 100xthe #. (i.e., 3 Twos = 2 x 100 = 200, 3 Fives = 5 x 100 = 500, etc)
3 twos 200
3 threes 300
3 fours 400
3 fives 500
3 sixes 600
Remember, this applies to all numbers except the One, where 3 ones count as a lucky 1000 points!
Game play is done in rounds where each player takes a turn. Once someone reaches 5000 points (we sometimes play to 10,000 points) then the other players that haven't played in that round, still have a chance to play and possibly score more points than the person who first exceeded 5000 points. The highest score over 5000 (or 10,000) is the winner. In case of a tie, rounds are played until someone wins a round and are declared the winner.
Have fun! You can find lots of variations online, but this is how we play it!
The Micklightenshein Sisters
Marjancin, Cinmarjan & Janmarcin Micklightenshein
Special guest: Fannie Farkle
Standard YouTube License
- 1:46:01 Dice Live Q & A - with Tom Vasel, Zee Garcia, and Sam Healeyby The Dice Tower12,156 views
- 2:54 How to Play Farkleby lazyphiphi40,316 views
- 2:06 Farkle Family - Jonathan Wintersby lspin0215144,476 views
- 8:10 How To Play FARKLE, a game of five DICEby WhiteTrashTrailer7,060 views
- 1:18:10 Carrion Crown Session 1 Part 1 - Dice Stormby TheDiceStormers13,397 views
- Farkle 897 videos0
- 6:19 FaceBook Farkle Individual High Score 33,150by DollarBillOk24,888 views
- 45:46 Adrián y los Dados Negros - Megamix Enganchadosby CumbiaTube331,795 views
- 7:27 The Eight Physical Elements Of Dice Control - Part 1by goldentouchadvantage101,138 views
- 1:40 How to play FARKLE on Facebookby ViralFarkle216,958 views
- 1:22 Very Important People- Natalie Cassidy episode 1by HelenaLover9592,677 views
- 11:32 How to Play Farkleby bookworm42624,021 views
- 8:29 Cute Mario Bros - Mario's Rock Band (Part 1/3)by MarioMario89891,837,587 views
- 4:55 How to Get any score you want on Farkle (Facebook) using Cheat Engineby adrewspaz152,726 views
- 4:27 Farkle Frenzy Rulesby PatchLauriSmethport5,266 views
- 5:13 Rod Stewart - Sailingby Rodrigo Amora10,500,843 views
- 5:40 COMPILATION DE JEUX (VRAIMENT) POURRISby SQUEEZIE926,262 views
- 3:06 Knife Skills - How to Dice an Onionby mahalodotcom60,168 views
- 4:35 get your farkle onby ashleyyy3421,868 views
- 2:14 Easy Dice Magic Trickby Ericsurf6884,677 views