Published on Jul 16, 2012
http://BuyAndStoreGold.com/go/hard-as... - In this short video you will learn what the Hard Assets Alliance is and how you can benefit from its unique low cost program to buy gold, silver, platinum and palladium to either take delivery or store your precious metals in a secure offshore vault.
Read our full Hard Assets Alliance review at the Buy And Store Gold website: http://buyandstoregold.com/hard-asset...
Here is the transcript of the video:
Hi, I'm Roger Bond from BuyAndStoreGold.com and I want to welcome you to this short video on the Hard Assets Alliance.
Over the past few years we have seen more and more programs become available to knowledgeable investors like yourself who see the need to protect your wealth by buying gold and silver and storing at least some of those precious metals offshore.
Yet, it seems like each one of those companies or programs has a few drawbacks that keep them from being the ideal choice for your precious metals portfolio allocation.
Now I am happy to report that as of July 16, 2012, there is another choice available and it's looking to become the best of the best -- it's called the Hard Assets Alliance.
Hard Assets Alliance was founded by several of the top financial research firms for the express purpose of providing an ideal program for buying precious metals and giving you the investor your choice of whether to take physical delivery, or store that wealth in one or more of several secure vault facilities literally around the globe.
Additionally, they wanted to provide this service at low prices that previously were only enjoyed by large institutions, hedge funds and the wealthiest investors.
Let me briefly cover what we feel are the most exciting benefits of this new Hard Assets Alliance:
• First, it's been established by well known, trusted names in the area of investing, finance and economics. Names like Doug Casey and John Mauldin that I am sure most of you have heard of. Sovereign Society, Agora Financial and International Man are also involved right now and there are more that will be joining down the road.
• Next, commissions and fees are going to be lower than you have seen in other programs you have tried, and the minimums to enjoy these low costs are at the US$5000 -- US$10,000 range. But you can open an account and get started with any amount. Funding your account will be easier than most other programs as well, wire transfers will be an option but not the typical expensive and time consuming requirement.
• Next, Account types supported truly run the gamut. You can have individual or joint accounts, even living trust accounts; Corporate, Partnership, sole proprietor and LLC accounts are also welcome. Try doing some of those accounts at other big names in the buying and storing gold offshore business.
• Next here is an extremely important point: Hard Assets Alliance only deals in sovereign coins and good delivery LBMA bars. And every coin or bar you choose to store in the secure vaults is physically allocated to you and backed up by an audit. This is NOT a paper product! But it doesn't stop there. The size of coins ranges from 1/10 ounce up to one ounce and bars that range from 1 ounce to 10 ounces to 1 Kilo (which is about 32 ounces), so you truly can trade in the quantity that fits your needs, not theirs.
• Finally, all of the trading is available in the comfort of your home with a secure online platform. But, should you choose to you can make trades with bonded representatives by phone at no additional cost. And precious metals you choose to have shipped to you will be headed out their door via insured delivery within two business days.
Now in the interest of keeping this video short, I'll stop there, but the benefits of using Hard Assets Alliance do not stop there.
You will find in the description of this video two convenient links: one will take you straight to the Hard Assets Alliance website to learn more and possibly get started right away.
The other will take you to our website, BuyAndStoreGold.com where we have a more
complete review of the Hard Assets Alliance program as well as other information and reviews on precious metals purchase and storage, information about our company and important disclosures and disclaimers -- such as nothing I have said in this video constitutes investment advice.
Thanks for watching and we'll see you next time.
Head straight to the Hard Assets Alliance website with this address: http://BuyAndStoreGold.com/go/hard-as...
Standard YouTube License