Libya News UK Telegraph report. US NATO support forces conducting black ethnic cleansing of Tawergha
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 11, 2011
Download pdf https://docs.google.com/a/microtopia.... The very same alliance that intervened to stop ethnic cleansing in Serbia and Bosnia and Kosovo -- is now responsible for ethnic cleansing and genocide at a larger scale most likely, in Libya.
There appears to be a genocide and ethnic cleansing of dark skinned people in Libya underway:
This tragedy is 100% the responsibility of NATO. It may be witting or unwitting but it is a fact that it is occurring.
1. The ethnic cleansing of Tawarga
a. Alex Jones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhR0sR...
b. Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/world...
i. Along the road that leads into Tawargha, the Misurata Brigade has painted a slogan. It is, it says, "the brigade for purging slaves [and] black skin."
ii. The callous statement is used to keep support going for the mission: "Any rebel abuses pale by comparison with those of the regime. People who saw the charred skeletons of prisoners, machine-gunned and burned by Gaddafi's retreating Khamis Brigade, or who witnessed the indiscriminate bombardment of Misurata, will not quickly forget the scenes." He also omits information about dozens of executions -- When considering the shock this country has been put through from 20,000 aerial missions, over 7,000 of which delivered their payloads of bombs and missiles killing at least 1,000 civilians and who knows how many young men who thought they were fighting for their country. Also the atrocities the loyalists are accused of conducting would probably never have happened if we had allowed peace talks and refused to bomb until the "Gadaffi has to go" stipulation had been changed to "We will talk with Gadaffi about real democracy now in Libya or resume military operations."
2. Rounding up Loyalists: telesur http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tc6gf...
3. The disappearance of thousands of Surface to Air Missiles http://exchange.ydr.com/index.php?/to...
4. The release of up to 15 million small arms throughout the area, incredibly a quick google news search does not show this story. But we have all seen stories about these weapons. Had we had talks these weapons could potentially have been secured.
5. The known collaboration between NATO and "Al Qaeda" jihadist Belhadj. (While I have no idea of whether he is a good or bad person -- we knowingly armed and trained the very people our "War on Terror" is designed to imprison and assassinate against a secular government.
6. Finally a former US Congressman has testified he witnessed Dutch and French killing and even beheading Libyan loyalist and rebels to show "who's in charge" http://www.salem-news.com/articles/se...
7. Finally with our surgical zero casualty wars -- it really isn't war anymore -- it is assassination. We did not battle the Libyan infantry, we assassinated them. An entire countries army one by one. With their having no chance to fight back -- no matter how heroic their efforts.
8. Now in Beni Walid, in Red Valley and in Sirte, look at the bravery of these people fighting surrounded with electricity and water cut -- no access to the red cross -- and bombed by NATO.
9. We have seen a Canadian reporter claim that 85% of Tripoli was opposed to the NATO intervention. http://globalciviliansforpeace.com/20...
To recap: Thousands of surface to air missiles have disappeared, and as many as 15,000,000 small arms which includes machine guns may flow out of the country, providing a wonderful method of destabilizing and reshaping more countries, and allowing the US to grow its bloated military and security services even further.
Finally I need to remind all people of the background to these events: The US represents 47% of global military spending, and has 1,000,000 people in the security state, an unthinkable number, fighting an imaginary enemy (see the rise of the politics of fear a BBC documentary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDjmXS... ), which we are fomenting. We are conducting drone assassinations and undeclared wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Iraq and many other places. Any Muslim would be so angry right now -- you could not blame them for rushing to the nearest militant recruiting office. All arranged by the USA. we are 25th out of 30 countries in education, and have 2 million people incarcerated, with 5% of the world's population we have 25% of the world's prisoners, more than any other country.
For the victims of 9-11, many must be rolling in their graves -- their deaths have been used to justify a near dictatorship being imposed, and a destruction of the US economy.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:08:27 Ethiopian PM Meles Zenawi's funeral (Full coverage, 9 Hours)by UhemMesut25,336 views
- 9:47 Eustace Mullins with Alex Jones, part 1 of 6by TheRapeOfJustice1,660 views
- 46:14 Norman Finkelstein with Chris Hedges, Conversation, 6 December 2011by DebatesAndLectures20,098 views
- 10:48 LIBYA Student in London HDby 17febb561 views
- 8:01 Discurso ante la ONU que le costo la vida a Muamar el Gadafiby RadioAMLO526,736 views
- 5:30 Qatari Army at 58s NATO Rebels in Attack On Beni Walid, LIBYA ON WAR 11 09 2011.flvby amigosdelibia2,551 views
- 15:00 The Truth about NATO war in Libya حقيقة الحرب على ليبياby TheSyrianLeaks II1,219 views
- 3:47 Moammar Gadhafi Dead: Final Imageby ABC News591,348 views
- 14:31 What is left of the Libyan black people of Tawergha, NATO Crimes In Libyaby stopwarcrimes11569 views
- 5:22 Media Lies About Libya and Gaddafiby wakeupkiwis3,935 views
- 9:41 Gaddafi speech:'America hanged Saddam and we might be next! (with English)by salim000001331,814 views
- 12:03 Les vraies raisons de l'assassinat du guide libyen Kadhafi...RIPby Lee Mat75,642 views
- 5:14 journalist threatened By Allies Do Not GO AGAINST NATO PROPAGANDA OR BE KILLEDby stopthenewworldorder now.com6,801 views
- 4:32 *ALGERIE* = Interview de Mouammar Kadhafi après le coup d'Etat du 01 septembre 1969by AlgeriaBriefing62,331 views
- 3:08 Libya News Update Oct 17 6.00pm GMTby 108morris10814,954 views
- 1:00:27 Gaddafi The Truth About Libya- Documentaryby xBLACKxOPSxSECRETSx276,026 views
- 1:01 Libya fighters and Kadhafi loyalists resume battleby AFP news agency3,428 views
- 0:32 Libyan NTC troops hit fierce Sirte resistanceby AFP news agency1,984 views
- 26:31 Front Lines of the Libyan Revolution (Documentary)by VICE759,036 views
- 1:00:26 The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafiby Scorpilingus881,931,039 views
- Loading more suggestions...