Neuro-Toxin - Mercury Melts Your Brain
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 14, 2009
HOW MERCURY CAUSES BRAIN NEURON DEGENERATION
Noticed how many people nowadays resemble thoughtless brain-dead zombies who ramble aimlessly and have difficulty expressing themselves?
Consider how this research vividly demonstrates the damage mercury has on brain cells -- in concentrations seen in people with amalgam fillings.
Drs. Fritz Lorscheider and Naweed Syed's research, published in the British journal, NeuroReport, is supported here by a time-lapse video showing how brain cells die within 10 minutes when they are exposed to mercury in minute concentrations.
There are many chemical combinations of mercury, inorganic and organic ones. All of them are poisonous. The most poisonous ones are organic. Dimethyl mercury killed scientist Karen Wetterhahn who spilled only a few drops of the liquid on her latex-gloved hands.
Methylated mercury is relevant in the discussion of amalgam because under certain circumstances the mercury from amalgam may be methylated (Heintze, U., Edwardsson, S., Derand, T. and Birkhed, D.: "Methylation of Mercury From Dental Amalgam and Mercuric Chloride by Oral Streptococci in Vitro." Scand. J. Dental Research 91(2) 150-152, 1983; Yamada, Tonomura: "Formation of Methyl Mercury Compounds from Inorganic Mercury by Chlostridium cochlearium," J Ferment Technol 1972 50:159-166, and Field study on the mercury content of saliva, by P.Krauß and M. Deyhle*, K.H. Maier, E. Roller, H.D. Weiß, Ph. Clédon).
Evidence indicates that mercury vapor is continuously released from tooth fillings where it is breathed in by the lungs and converted into mercuric ions. Although there is no debate on the toxic effects of high concentrations of mercury (i.e. associated with urinary concentrations above 50 µg/l), a challenge exists to demonstrate more subtle, preclinical effects associated with chronic low level mercury exposure in the general population with fillings.
At least consistent with this notion is the study published in this issue  showing that exposure to mercury concentrations of less than 0.1 M results in rapid (i.e. within 10 min) retraction of growth cones in snail neurons and is correlated with disruption of microtubules. Interestingly, the authors point out that similar disruption of microtubules is associated with Alzheimer's disease.
These recent findings give added impetus for the development and implementation of alternative materials for fillings and may provide parents with added ammunition in teaching their children to floss.
This video shows how the other metals [also present in amalgam] - aluminum, lead, cadmium and manganese - did not produce this type of degeneration.
Fritz Lorscheider (physiology and biophysics) elaborates: "Our study illustrates how mercury ions alter the cell membrane structure of developing neurons. This discovery provides visual evidence of our previous findings that mercury produces a molecular lesion in the brain."
Essentially, mercury already has and continues to cripple the entire population rendering the masses as nothing more than drooling, brain damaged zombies.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:29 Penicillin - Periodic Table of Videosby Periodic Videos Featured 47,143
- 11:46 Symptoms of Mercury Poisoningby Alison Adams52,095 views
- 37:31 Welding Aluminum with a MIG spool gun for the first time EVERby briansmobile1185,304 views
- 9:16 Mercury - How to Get this Lethal Poison Out of Your Bodyby ultrawellness137,322 views
- 11:09 Machined Shotgun Darts (Tungsten, Aluminum. Brass, Steel, Sabot)by DemolitionRanch36,684 views
- 3:49 What happens when you pour 1200F molten aluminum into an anthill?by seidbords321,999,678 views
- 3:12 Mercury Poisoning- The Minamata Storyby muizainal240,164 views
- 5:23 METAL DENTAL FILLINGS ARE 50% MERCURYby NotTooObvious9,663 views
- 10:16 How to Grind Tungsten for TIG Welding | TIG Timeby Weld.com18,880 views
- 8:23 aluminum brazing soldering using alumiweld welding rodsby freddytk421330,233 views
- 3:52 Mercury vs Corn Syrupby TAOFLEDERMAUS165,993 views
- 6:37 The Dangers of MSG - Part 2a 'Your Brain's Biggest Enemy' (Flavor Enhancers E621 side effects)by HealthRanger756,877 views
- 6:19 CRAzY MERCURY EXPERIMENTS: BEST OF Hgby TAOFLEDERMAUS193,104 views
- 7:40 MOST SIGNIFICANT DISCOVERY in 100 years Please Forward to All You Care for, Get PH to 7.4by Bill Otinger3,061 views
- 4:09 Make mercury (II) thiocyanateby FaceOfChemistry81,612 views
- 15:45 Aluminum Casting cans to ingotby ROCKNTV186,731 views
- 4:08 Giant water ballon Prank on narcoleptic hottieby TheMacnabs1,090,152 views
- 13:58 Stick Welding Aluminumby ChuckE2009108,208 views
- 10:26 Fake Counterfeit 20 oz gold bar marked J&M Canada. Part 1: We take our business seriously!by GoldenMoney84,456 views
- 10:53 GI JOE RETALIATION - TUNGSTEN ROD DROP (Reel Physics)by The Escapist13,617 views
- Loading more suggestions...