E3 2012: War of the Roses gameplay trailer - PARADOXPLAZA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 1, 2012
Web page: http://www.waroftherosesthegame.com
"Death before Dishonor" part 2
View "Death before Dishonor" part 1 here: http://youtu.be/tfBwL6e-lSg
War of the Roses is a team based third person action game set in 15th century England. Two rival branches of the Royal House of Plantagenet - the house of Lancaster (the reds) and the house of York (the whites) -- fight over the throne, and the player is thrown into the fray.
The years of 1455-1485 in England is an extraordinary setting filled with conflict, treachery and bloodshed. In the wake of the "death of chivalry" at Agincourt in 1415 and the introduction of gunpowder, warfare changed; the gloves came off, so to speak. The old and the new clashed on the battlefield while personal vendettas persistently motivated the desire for war. War of The Roses sees players go toe-to-toe with their opponents using authentic and visceral weapons of the time period including broad swords, long bows and battle-axes.
* Over 30 authentic weapons across 10 weapon categories. Everything from Billhooks to Bastard swords, Longbows to Lances!
* Customize your gear: choose fighting style, blade type, metal type, and much more!
* Over a dozen customizable helmets. Paint your helmet, attach crests, plumes, coifs and visors for greater fashion or function.
* Choose armor from 3 different types; light, medium, and heavy. All with their own unique consequences and benefits.
* Over 30 play-style changing perks that let you create truly unique characters with special abilities like eagle eye or shield bash.
* Groundbreaking Mounted Gameplay! Melee combat will never be the same, mount up and experience new tactical and visceral thrills.
* Create your own coat of arms with near limitless combinations as you choose your division, ordinary, charge, and crest.
* Experience a deep leveling system as you rise through the ranks, gaining new titles, weapons, gear, and much more!
* Battle online through 7 historically inspired war zones as you experience the conflict between Lancaster & York first hand.
* Vicious 64 player competition in both Team Death Match and Conquest modes
Standard YouTube License
- 17:05 Thor: God of Thunder Angry Review (Video Game)by AngryJoeShowFeatured 399,928
- 2:36 War of the Roses Video dev diary - PAX 2012 - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradoxplaza 111,832 views
- 4:12 War of the Roses Behind-the-Scenes Odyssey: Episode Iby Paradoxplaza 32,350 views
- 47:59 War of the Roses DreamHack Final Tournament - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradoxplaza 6,383 views
- 2:06 Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Lustby Paradox Interactive 91,548 views
- 24:30 Top 32 Reasons Fable III Sucks!by AngryJoeShow 1,581,498 views
- 24:28 Top 10 Most Disappointing Games of 2011by AngryJoeShow 898,201 views
- 16:52 Top 5 Skyrim Mods of the Week - OH! MY CARby GameSpot 2,954,377 views
- 26:22 ◀War of the Roses - Good Knightby SideStrafe 123,121 views
- 19:05 Dragon's Dogma Angry Reviewby AngryJoeShow 866,064 views
- 7:57 Japanese Katana VS European Longsword - Samurai sword VS Knight Broadswordby kinsei1560's channel 6,010,688 views
- 41:24 Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars - Siege Event - 03/05/12 - Featuring the 77yby MalakithSkadi 352,640 views
- 42:05 ◀Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Epic First Impressionsby SideStrafe 865,972 views
- 19:30 War of the Roses - A lance's journey into your eyesocketby TotalHalibut 248,977 views
- 25:12 ◀War of the Roses - Into the Fray!by SideStrafe 95,438 views
- 1:53 Injustice: Gods Among Us - Announcement Trailerby GameSpot 1,910,928 views
- 1:23 War Of The Roses Announcement Trailer (Ingame)by Paradoxplaza 182,388 views
- 1:12 Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam Expansion Announcement Trailer - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradox Interactive 66,428 views
- 1:00 War of the Roses Ranged Gameplay Trailerby Paradoxplaza 86,600 views
- 39:02 Game of Thrones Crusader Kings II Modby DaStalinator's channel 108,208 views
- Loading more suggestions...