Eric Huber, You're a Season 4 Everyday Edison!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 8, 2011
Edison Nation CEO, Louis Foreman, tells inventor Eric Huber, he's been chosen for Season 4 of "Everyday Edisons!"
Eric Huber has always had an entrepreneurial spirit. As early as 8 years old, he began coming up with ideas, writing them down and sometimes turning those ideas into creations. He once even built a 5" tall, fully functional guillotine for a book report on the French Revolution. At the age of 16, Eric began Easels Creations, a start-up born from his love of woodworking in his father's garage, where he designed and made decorative and functional easels for businesses, students, and artists. Seeing the success of his small company while still in high school, Eric realized the possibilities related to designing, making and selling things, which officially led to a lifelong passion for inventing.
Throughout Eric's career, he explored many opportunities, including a brief stint as an actor and model; a second start-up, IDEA, inc., which supplied products and services to the local Oregon entertainment industry; and his current position as vice president of one of the largest commercial playground and outdoor recreation rep companies in the country. Even still, the inventing bug never left Eric, who continued to invent on the side as a hobby, creating a portfolio of 90+ ideas.
In 2009, things would take a turn and inventing would become more than just a hobby. Eric, with his portfolio in tow, attended a Las Vegas inventor convention, where the featured speaker was Edison Nation CEO, Louis Foreman. Inspired by his words, Eric approached Louis to ask for his advice and was introduced to Everyday Edisons and Edison Nation. He began submitting ideas to Edison Nation and auditioned for Everyday Edisons during the Season 4 casting call. It was there that a household product idea sparked by one of his wife's unique housecleaning methods caught the team's attention.
Now as a Season 4 Everyday Edison, watch along to see if Eric's hard work will pay off and his unique product idea will become a household name!
You have the right ideas. We have the right resources. Together, we are changing how product ideas are financed and brought to market forever. Learn more at http://www.edisonnation.com/ or http://everydayedisons.com
Standard YouTube License
- 26:50 Everyday Edisons | Season 1 - Ep. 13by Edison Nation189 views
- 26:50 Everyday Edisons | Season 1 - Ep. 12by Edison Nation126 views
- 26:50 Everyday Edisons | Season 1 - Ep. 14by Edison Nation158 views
- 26:22 Everyday Edisons | Season 1 - Ep. 7by Edison Nation157 views
- 26:22 Everyday Edisons | Season 1 - Ep. 5by Edison Nation161 views
- 26:24 Everyday Edisons | Season 1 - Ep. 8by Edison Nation142 views
- 44:17 Maravillas Modernas - inventos frustradosby daniel navarro533,030 views
- 4:05 What Every Inventor Needs to Knowby praymond2727,460 views
- 26:23 Everyday Edisons | Season 1 - Ep. 3by Edison Nation379 views
- 2:29 Who's the next Everyday Edison?by Edison Nation451 views
- 2:12 Brian Smith, You're a Season 4 Everyday Edison!by Edison Nation2,589 views
- 3:16 Greg Bruce, You're a Season 4 Everyday Edison!by Edison Nation1,171 views
- 26:50 Everyday Edisons | Season 1 - Ep. 11by Edison Nation128 views
- 26:23 Everyday Edisons | Season 1 - Ep. 2by Edison Nation507 views
- 6:21 Electric car without Battery invented - Government killed inventor!by anonscience489,124 views
- 26:23 Everyday Edisons | Season 1 - Ep. 1by Edison Nation912 views
- 3:01 Industrial Design Program at California College of the Artsby California College of the Arts17,718 views
- 29:29 EPISODE 53 - Illustration & Industrial Designby FZDSCHOOL87,865 views
- 12:30 Shark Tank Season 3: LITTER Shopify Storeby allsop8184116,508 views
- 9:42 Season One Recap Part Oneby everydayedisons5,670 views
- Loading more suggestions...