This video is unavailable.
Dentist Seattle-Looking for a Great Dentist in Seattle?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 31, 2012
When you want to get your teeth by a Dentist in Seattle such as Dr Jerome Baruffi or if you're having pain. This physician has special experience and skill to take care of your teeth and gums.
Cleaning -Oftentimes, you can go see Seattle dentists just for a routine check up and cleaning. This means the hygienist will floss, clean and polish your teeth. He or she will manually use floss to get in between many hard-to-reach places. Then he or she will use something that seems similar to an electric toothbrush to really remove all the gunk and grime. During this process, he or she will use a tube with water to help you rinse your mouth and another tube with air to suction out the water. Once done, your teeth will feel smooth, look shiny and clean.
Making sure your teeth are healthy and strong means you need to see a dentist Seattle at least every six months to a year. This way, if you're having any problems or have signs of a potential problem, your doctor can address the issue. There are a variety of services this particular physician can offer. From cleaning and cavities, to fillings and crowns, this doctor is equipped to handle an array of issues or problems. And if for some reason you need to see some type of specialist, you will be referred to another expert in the field. Explore a few common services you can expect when visiting a dental office.
X-rays-If you're having pain or if dentist Seattle wants to see whether or not you have cavities, impacted wisdom teeth, etc., he or she will make sure you get an x-ray. An x-ray is a way the doctor can see what's really going on with your teeth. You may not realize you have a cavity, or worse, you could have a cavity between your teeth and not know it. The procedure doesn't take long and just requires you to bite down on a plastic material and hold still. The nurse or dental assistant will cover your body with a protective blanket that keeps the x-rays away from the rest of your body. Then he or she will take x-rays from different angles in your mouth. If you end up having a cavity, dentists will use a local anesthetic to numb your mouth then fill the cavity using a silver or beige filling material, which looks more natural.
Cosmetic Work-Whether your teeth are yellow, chipped, crooked or more,a dentist Seattle can offer services to help get your mouth in great shape. For instance, for really stained and discolored teeth, you can get tooth whitening or bleaching to help brighten your smile. There are a few ways to do this. Your doctor can create a mold of your mouth and give you a gel to insert into the trays. Then you'll wear the trays for a certain amount of time; in the end your teeth will be whiter. There are also ways to use lasers to whiten teeth. For those with chipped teeth, dentists can apply porcelain veneers to help fix the issue. And if you have crooked teeth or a bad overbite, your doctor may refer you to a dental professional that specializes in such issues. This professional is called an orthodontist as opposed to a Dentist Seattle
Standard YouTube License
- 6:21 How to treat cavities - NO MORE TOOTH ACHESby Dany Ong 59,119 views
- 6:37 Eddsworld - Hammer & Failby eddsworld 3,899,350 views
- 4:00 Porcelain Veneers: Clinical Techniques for Exceptional Esthetics by Dr. Robert Winterby DentalCENetwork 42,496 views
- 6:05 Porcelain Veneer Series - Part 1by EstheticProfessional 603,460 views
- 0:44 Disgusting! Dentist finds guava sprout growing in man's cavityby NMANewsDirect 2,351,404 views
- 6:32 Little girl gets 2 front teeth pulled out and didn't cry..by Kahla4Kids 16,704 views
- 7:33 The Amalgam Proximal Box Cavity Preparationby UMichDent 152,058 views
- 5:39 Dental Lab presents "Fine Arts of Dentistry" Porcelain Fused to Gold & Model Preparation.by DentalArtLab 29,316 views
- 10:54 Eddsworld - WTFutureby eddsworld 4,492,761 views
- 4:50 One Day Smile Makeover Cosmetic Dentistry Cerec Veneerby pacificdentalcenter 52,711 views
- 10:13 Going to the dentist - An Educational Videoby 13stephmac 82,899 views
- 14:06 Dentist, career interview from drkit.orgby DrKitVideos 9,506 views
- 5:19 What are dental veneers?by Checkdent 111,223 views
- 11:28 My TEETH (Before & After) Invisalign, Zoom Teeth Whitening, Veneers - AprilAthena7by AprilAthena7 184,967 views
- 7:37 Eddsworld - Zanta Claws IIIby eddsworld 2,748,908 views
- 6:36 "This is not a good look for me."by cinderz95 2,187 views
- 9:57 Érase una Vez... La Vida - La Caries - CESARRIVERA.CL (320X240)by videossaludbucal 466,271 views
- 6:14 Temporary porcelain veneers- my experienceby sardun1 90,602 views
- 4:26 RANT: WISDOM TEETHby MagBabbles 912 views
- 6:30 Dentist - Career Conversationby NDCareerConversation 679 views
- Loading more suggestions...