Uploaded on Dec 15, 2011
Let your PAL guide you to better aligned embroidery!
Features of PAL:
• Hoop square with PAL
• Stitch precise seam allowances with PAL
• Align household items like photos and paintings
• Works on dark, light and even printed fabrics
Illuminate Your Sewing Path!
- Position the beam any distance from the needle
- Guide your seam allowance along the lighted path for even, crisp seams.
- Use the crosshair for precise pivot and turn sewing
Exact Centering for Embroidery Hoops!
- Works with any hoop
- Perfect for continuous embroidery
- Makes hooping square a breeze!
Laser Crosshair Lamp
- Swivel tip allows for proper aiming of the laser crosshair
- Bright, crisp Non-Gaussian lines show through uniform brightness across entire length of beam
Sturdy, Compact Base
- Less than 4" square, the weighted base stands firmly at the sewing machine or cutting table.
- Soft contour edges are ideal for close positioning next to machines, embroidery hoops and other household tools
- Quality metal gooseneck lamp for quick adjustments
For more information or to order, visit Designs in Machine Embroidery:
Standard YouTube License