WOMMY Awards: Word of Mouth & Social Media Marketing Awards
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 28, 2011
WOMMA is once again gearing up for the 2011 Word of Mouth Marketing Awards.
The WOMMY Awards, co-chaired by David Rabjohns, CEO of MotiveQuest and Ted Wright, CEO of Fizz, are the only awards focused solely on business results from word of mouth. The 2011 Awards will once again recognize the best ideas and most effective campaigns in word of mouth marketing today.
With three new categories this year, Customer Relationship Management, Mobile Marketing, and Cause Marketing, there are more opportunities for you to take home a WOMMY.
* Enter Today: http://womma.org/WOMMY/
* WOMMY Challenge: https://wommy.spreadable.com/
2011 WOMMY Awards Categories
In response to the rapidly evolving world of word of mouth marketing, WOMMA has added three new award categories this year.
(NEW) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Award
Best customer relationship program that demonstrates how engaging with customers has impacted sales, changed purchasing behavior, brand perception, and satisfaction levels in the market.
* (NEW) Mobile Marketing Award
Best use of mobile to generate word of mouth, engage customers, drive sales and increase conversations both online and offline through mobile.
* (NEW) Cause Marketing Award
Best use of integrated digital marketing focused on the use of digital as a tactic to advance a cause marketing initiative.
* Momentum Award
Best word of mouth program to juice an existing product or service.
* Social Media Media Award
Best use of social media as a communication medium.
* Measurement Award
Best strategic thinking to measure the impact/success of WOM.
* Introduction Award
Best word of mouth communication program to introduce a new product or service.
You should also know that...
* Each WOMMY Gold winner will receive one (1) complimentary registration to WOMMA Summit 2011
* Save $200 with Early Bird entry received on or before Aug. 5 (midnight, CST)
* Final Deadline: All entries must be received by September 16 (midnight, CST)
* All entrants will be notified by October 11 of entry status
* Winning entries will be printed in WOM Works: Award Winning Examples of Effective WOM Campaigns Book: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail...
* WOMMY Award luncheon recognizing Gold, Silver and Bronze award winners will be held November 17, 2011 in Las Vegas
Standard YouTube License
- 13:38 MEAP - Hypothetical Example 1by WatchWOMMA191 views
- 2:00 WOMMY Awards 2011 - Introduction Gold and Grand Prix Winner: Marina Maher Communicationsby WatchWOMMA1,894 views
- 3:10 WOMMA Summit 2010 | Nov 17 -19 | Las Vegas, NVby WatchWOMMA504 views
- 6:59 2011 WOMMY Awards Nominees Announced!by WatchWOMMA107 views
- 1:21:08 Social Media Marketing 2013 Webinarby vaclassroom20,834 views
- 55:47 The Wanted Word Of Mouth Deluxe Albumby Alejandra Gonzalez772 views
- 25:56 Shakey Graves: Donor Blues EP (Full Album)by Pete Schmitt6,154 views
- 24:49 4 Principles of Marketing Strategyby Brian Tracy199,082 views
- 8:31 Shakey Graves "Roll the Bones" (Lawrence High School Classroom Sessions Pt.3)by room125productions1,636 views
- 7:51 Shakey Graves - "Roll the Bones"by KnockandRock16,670 views
- 3:32 Word of Mouth Marketingby Shawn Collins9,367 views
- 10:58 6 Essential Online Marketing Strategies - Part 1by SmartflexSolutions14,640 views
- 7:14 Titan Experience Zone .:. Experiential Design Labby experientiallab2,846 views
- 4:36 Graham Steers Football 2013 - Week 14 - Graham vs Lubbock Estacadoby TheFootballFilm660 views
- 1:11:36 Philip Kotler "Marketing"by anaheimu121,077 views
- 5:47 Shakey Graves - "Dusty Lion" Live at UTOPiA Sessions 2013 SXSWby UTOPiAfest24,216 views
- 6:50 Lubbock...The Best Kept Secret in West Texasby gracehealthsystem3,268 views
- 5:37 Shakey Graves - Unlucky Skin (Show Me Shows)by Show Me Shows82,666 views
- 13:25 The GRAMMY Awards: Social media changed the Recording Academy | Revolution Season 2 | BrianSolisTVby BrianSolisTV2,293 views
- 4:17 Shakey Graves - Tomorrow (Live in Lubbock)by LiveandBreathing23,484 views
- Loading more suggestions...