South Cotabato AVP 2011
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 20, 2011
South Cotabato Audio Visual Presentation 2011
I am a Davao-based graphic and web designer, but I am a true-bloodied South Cotabatenyo. This is so far the best AVP of South Cotabato that I saw. Ive been hearing that the recent admin in my home-province has the high caliber frontliners and movers. The Governor himself is known to be have high standards, in terms of approving projects and choosing the officers to handle key responsibilities in d prov'l govt.
This is why South Cotabato is now becoming one of the promising provinces countrywide. Let's not dismiss the fact that it is a 1st class province by status. Truly, the progress of a locality has so much to do with its leaders, starting from the one on the Executive seat.
And Gov. Dodo has been gaining trust and respect from his loyalists and now, even to those 'on the other side of the fence'.
Because when a leader sets the example, he surely will win the hearts of his subordinates. I am more proud of South Cotabato now.
Look at the people in the provincial government, there are a number to reckon with now who are unquestionably highly competitive.
Kudos to all the genius behind this AVP:
Headed by the leader we all respect, the AVP's Executive Producer, Gov. Arthur Y. Pingoy Jr.
The intelligent and keen, AVP's Project Consultant, Mr. Danilo Supe
The smart Tourism Chief, AVP's Project Head, Cesar Sulit
The highly-credible and expert, AVP's Director, Paolo Dela Cruz
They said he's hard-working and very down to earth, AVP's Videographer, Video Editor and Graphics Animator, Mr. Eliezer Garcia (saw him many times and he seems humble. they say he's a real genius!)
They call her the pretty fab multi-media expert, AVP's voice over, Ms. Ellen Manipon (saw her at a public forum, yeah she is!)
The AVP's Recipe Contributor and Food Stylist: Mr. Jim Raborar (who would not know this guy? He is a Raborar!). Assisted by Chef Guada Pascua
The AVP's Featured Designer: the equally famous for his world-class creations, Mr. Ivan Raborar (very approachable and bubbly)
The AVP's efficient photographers: Mr. Juls Mella, Mr. Eliezer Garcia (again) and Mr. Alvin Paradero
The very artistic, highly-dependable and effective team, the Arts Culture Tourism and Sports (ACTS) promotions staff:
Ms. Indira Cagaanan, Mr. Zhaun Agabe (another expert and great writer), Mr. Argie Asaria (talk about tourism and he got lots to say abt South Cot), Ms. Amor Pedrajas (the beautiful one, a former beauty queen), Ms. Evelyn Fantilanan (the popular dancer), Ms. Annaliza Mondejar (when i see her, she seems laid back but deep), Ms.Cheryl Abantao and the ever in-demand, Mr. Jimmy Gayanilo.
Also, based on the credits on the video, congrats, good job to:
Lakbay South Cotabato soundtrack, words and music by Ryan Gazo
Recorded, mixed and mastered tracks by Richie Dauz and Eliezer Garcia (oh boy, its you again!) and Performed by: Ian Camacho
Featured models: Geraldine Barrientos, Beauty Villa, Ayana Grico, Leona Orendain, Sahali Salendab, Wilmor Tanamor, and Ken Joven
Hair and Make-up Stylists: Rexan Medin, Jonoy Magtanong, Nichole Anzures, Roman Carlo Blando
Wardrobe and Accessories: Zcenario Lifestyle Boutique
On the last part of the video says, SPECIAL THANKS TO: the South Cotabato Performing Arts Ensemble, resorts, hotels and restaurants, the municipality/city tourism coordinators, the Municipal Mayors, Vice Mayors and Councilors, the Sangguniang Panlalawigan and the PEOPLE OF SOUTH COTABATO.
I would like to thank few people from the Prov'l. Governor's Office and the Prov'l. Planning and Development Office for helping me with my research and those added descriptions to those behind the success of this AVP!
SOUTH COTABATO is simply beyond your expectations!
Standard YouTube License
- 12:28 EXTRAORDINARY SOUTH! Lakbay South Cotabato; Lakbay Na!by SouthCotabatoACTS7,773 views
- 9:35 Amazing Leyte 2013 - It's More Fun in the Philippines !!!by mejee228,494 views
- 10:36 MYSTERIOUS LAKE SEBU Part 1 - South Cotabato-Mindanaoby MJM productions (mutadis1)18,156 views
- 10:55 011909IWaby akoangnakakita8,899 views
- 3:46 LAKBAY SOUTH COTABATO MUSIC VIDEOby SouthCotabatoACTS4,371 views
- 7:50 Metal detecting treasure .... My greatest find ever !!by gotwofast1183,617 views
- 6:51 SURIGAO TREASURE:Part 6of8 OF GINTONG PAMANAby magkunnouh98,761 views
- 15:52 Awesome Philippines adventure—Palawan, Coron, Puerto Princesa, Sabang, underground river, El Nidoby gabejedmo42,151 views
- 4:51 Philippines National Treasure Hunt for a Cause: CDO Gold Assay Process- Indiegogo Exclusiveby David Newby4,051 views
- 2:01 Forrest Fenn's Hidden Treasure Millions in Gold, Coins, and Jewelsby RB Detectors120,245 views
- 18:20 Islamic Symposium - Cotabato City - Part 1/3by ACblogz Callo1,087 views
- 10:56 SURIGAO TREASURE:Part 1of8 OF GINTONG PAMANAby magkunnouh91,706 views
- 8:46 Philippines Treasure Part IV (GMA 7) feat. Maitum Burial Jars discovered!by AB Guiang62,592 views
- 6:10 Aliwan Fiesta 2012: T'nalak Festival of South Cotabatoby Rey T Sibayan15,229 views
- 38:28 #TalkThursday with JAZA: Brave new Philippinesby Rappler23,528 views
- 8:13 Philippines Treasure Part III (GMA 7) feat. Maitum Burial Jars Artifacts discovered!by AB Guiang74,763 views
- 4:55 Cotabato City [Music Video, 2009]by ZuZuFilms6,347 views
- 2:10 Vigan, Ilocandia, Philippinesby Pili Pinas1,879 views
- 9:51 dayunday ni brayanby travis abdillah14,141 views
- 4:09 Cotabato City Flooding (June 2011)by COTABATObloggers18,435 views
- Loading more suggestions...