Published on Sep 6, 2013
Propellerhead Reason Registration & Installation
Registration instructions for Reason:
1. Open your internet browser and navigate to www.propellerheads.se
2. Click Your account / Sign up at the top of the page.
3. If you already have an account please log in with your propellerhead Username and Password. If you do not have a Propellerhead account click Create Account.
4. Once you've logged in to your Propellerhead account, click Register new product.
5. Choose Reason as the product you would like to register.
6. Select the version you are trying to register. *You can identify the version by looking at the beginning of your License Number.
7. Enter your Reason License number, Registration code, and Main platform then click Register.
Installation instructions for Reason:
1. Open Berklee Self-Service and log in using your Berklee OnePass credentials.
2. Select "Berklee Self Service" then click DOWNLOAD under Reason.
3. After Reason has finished downloading, open the "Installers" folder in your dock then open "Reason.dmg"
4. Drag the "Reason" folder into your "Applications" folder.
5. You will now be able to launch Reason from your application folder.
6. Select Run with Internet Verification. *Every time you launch Reason you will be required to log in with your Propellerhead account username and password. Alternatively you can purchase an ignition key from Propellerhead to store your license or authorize one computer to run the software.