2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Test Drive & Luxury SUV Video Review
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 24, 2012
http://www.autobytel.com/mercedes-ben... The 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL represents the second generation complete with a redesign that features tons of updates. The 2013 GL450 is larger, pack with tons of technology, and more refined. On the outside the Mercedes GL is very elegant and refined. This large SUV abounds in chrome and stainless steel parts. On the inside the GL is chalked full of luxurious materials with the ability to seat up to 7 passengers. Although the GL is larger, it weighs less and gets much better fuel economy than the previous generation. There are 3 different trims including the GL350 BlueTEC, GL4450, and GL550. Prices range from $62,400 up to $86,900 but you can top out at over $100k by adding on various packages and options.
There are 3 different engines that power the GL Class. One engine is a BlueTEC diesel found on the GL350 while the other 2 engine choices are V-8 motors. The 2013 Mercedes GL450 is powered by a 4.6 liter V-8 that makes 362 horsepower and 406 lb-ft. of torque. This engine, paired with a 7-speed automatic, averages 14 MPG in the city and 19 MPG on the highway. Keep in mind the GL is a full size 7 passenger luxury SUV weighing over 5400 lbs.
The 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL Class looks like a strong muscular SUV thanks to the large dimensions, stainless steel skid plates, and distinctive design. The Xenon headlights match perfectly to the LED daytime running lights which are a must for any luxury vehicle. The drive system features Mercedes 4MATIC all-wheel drive to help keep the GL on the road.
On the inside the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 can seat up to 7 adults while bathing them in high end luxury and comfort. Cargo room is plentiful at 83 cubic feet of space. The materials are top of the line. The front seats are power operated with the capability to heat. There are 2 sunroofs to keep both the second row and third row passengers happy. There are a few optional packages and many different options that can be added. Mercedes is on the forefront of technology and many innovations can be found on the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450.
See More Car Videos
Join Our Facebook Page
Standard YouTube License
- 13:20 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG vs Bentley Mulsanne! - Head 2 Head Episode 22by MotorTrend Featured 1,079,068
- 4:30 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Test Drive & Luxury SUV Video Reviewby Autobytel303,987 views
- 3:30 2012 Cadillac Escalade Test Drive & Luxury SUV Video Reviewby Autobytel189,932 views
- 7:46 2013 Lamborghini Aventador Test Drive & Exotic Car Video Reviewby Autobytel769,097 views
- 7:32 2012 Chevrolet Suburban Test Drive & SUV Car Video Reviewby Autobytel76,726 views
- 7:48 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL350 vs Lexus GX460 Off-Road Mountain Mashup Reviewby The Fast Lane Car144,754 views
- 8:41 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL First Drive & Reviewby The Fast Lane Car257,266 views
- 39:30 MVS - 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 4Matic (w/Full Test Drive)by MichaelAdamsRocks51,986 views
- 3:06 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL self-parking Tech Demoby The Fast Lane Car178,030 views
- 5:15 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL Inside & Out Tech Demonstrationby The Fast Lane Car56,793 views
- 4:18 2013 Lexus LX570 - Drive Time Review with Steve Hammesby TestDriveNow.com featuring Drive Time with Steve Hammes150,276 views
- 10:00 US Largest R/C Jet Turbine Airshow "Jets Over Kentucky 2010" Video 5 of 6by marvinf141,906,265 views
- 3:53 El Jefe W221 Mercedes S class S550 AMG Air ride Airtekk Engineering Jesus TNBby RevhartVideos37,923 views
- 11:21 New Range Rover Test Drive & Reviewby RosenthalAutomotive799,930 views
- 8:01 2013 Mercedes GL 550 AMG Pack: SUV First Classby YouCar197,948 views
- 9:32 2013 GL450... see and drive!by mbofoxnard19,804 views
- 4:53 2013 Toyota Landcruiser vs 2013 Lexus LX 570 vocal video with differencesby pushtoyota375,505 views
- 33:11 ASUS Maximus V Extreme vs Maximus V Formula Thunder FX: Comparison & Features Overviewby Motherboards.org132,643 views
- 13:07 2013 Mercedes GL Start Up and Review 4.6 L BiTurbo V8by Camerons Car Reviews51,634 views
- 15:31 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tourby Saabkyle04963,081 views
- Loading more suggestions...