soft tissue in dino & other fossils(notes)-nothing in science justifies millions of years ages
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 8, 2010
(See notes part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynXwAo...)
Dr. Kaye labeled Dr. Schweitzer's findings as biofilm. But,Kaye's paper refers to pores in the cells that are NOT consistent with mineral origins as well as admitting that there was soft tissue(osteocytes) in it.
Here's the REASON why Kaye "found" biofilm: "as Kaye examined more fossils,he was puzzled to find similar materials in nearly every bone.Unable to reconcile the notion that so much tissue could have survived for millions of years,he turned to Zbigniew Sawlowicz." http://bacteriality.com/2008/08/26/dino/
He's basically saying that since so much soft tissue would contradict evolution,it couldn't possibly be real soft tissue no matter what the evidence. That's pretty severe bias.
Kaye admits,"We are not experts in the field. We are not disagreeing with the fact that their instruments detected protein."
Dr. Schweitzer points out numerous flaws in Dr. Kaye's dissent:
"There really isn't a lot new here,although I really welcome that someone is attempting to look at & repeat the studies we conducted. There are really several errors in wording(& spelling & grammar) in the paper by Kaye et al. that seem to underlie a fundamental misunderstanding of our work,our data & our interpretations.
"Something that is not fully appreciated by the outsider is that science is a process. One makes an observation,forms a testable hypothesis about the observation,gathers data,& the data either support or refute the hypothesis. It is then refined & retested. If the hypothesis is tested multiple times,it is strengthened,& eventually moves to become a theory,one of the strongest statements in science.
"If one chooses to challenge a hypothesis & the data put forth by another researcher to support it,one is under the obligation to
1. form a hypothesis that provides an alternative to the first;
2. reinterpret the original data presented in such a way that it __better supports__ the new hypothesis than the original,&
3. produce new data that,in addition to the original,more strongly supports the alternative hypothesis than the original.
"While Kaye et al. address the morphology of the structures we observed,& find their own explanations for these,they do not address the considerable chemical & molecular data we put forth to support our hypothesis of endogeneity. We did propose biofilm production as a possible explanation for the material that we see,but we determined that based upon the data we had,microbial biofilms were not a parsimonious explanation for the data(see Schweitzer et al.,2007,Proc. R. Soc. Lond. B)...there is no evidence in the literature that biofilms form branching _hollow_ tubes as we observe...Kaye et al...do not identify microbial bodies,a hallmark of biofilm....Kaye et al. did not address our immunological data,& controls. They did not address the phylogenetic analyses of sequence as reported by Organ et al.,2008...Nor did they explain the internal,or 'intracellular' structure we report for observed osteocytes...&finally,they did not state how the rounded structures we reported could persist /_free floating_/ in a hollow biofilm...the structures we observed did not exhibit the microcryst structure know to characterize framboids...We continue to test the hypothesis that original material is retained in fossil bone... While we welcome the skepticism of colleagues,we hope that the reviewers & readers hold them to the standards to which we are held.
Schweitzer also states. "The idea that biofilms are completely & solely responsible for the origin or source of the structures we reported is not supported," she said by e-mail from a dinosaur dig in Montana.Microscopic views of bones can't explain why the fossil tissues reacted to the immune cells of chickens,for example,& the mammoth ones reacted with elephant cells,she says.
Kaye acknowledges his study does not refute the immune responses reported by Schweitzer's team. "They have single handedly pioneered the use of sophisticated chemical analysis & have created a critical bridge between biology & paleontology," he says. http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/...
There are also quite a few evidences that dinos lived with man. See my creation-soft tissue playlist.
100+ DATING METHODS POINT TO A YOUNG EARTH
1)(for laymen) http://creation.com/age-of-the-earth
On the fossil order,see:
Standard YouTube License
- 3:54 Wooly Mammoth Coming Back To Life?by The Young Turks Featured 43,156
- 5:39 soft tissue in dino fossils-nothing in science can allow this to be millions of years oldby TruthIsLife74,581 views
- 55:41 The Death of Darwinism: The New Evolutionism - Soft Tissue Dinosaurs, etc. - Dr. G. Charles Jacksonby slaves4christ20,071 views
- 13:53 T-Rex Found with Soft Tissueby Dave Flang6,377 views
- 9:31 Scientific evidence can't justify soft tissue in fossils being millions of years old (NOVA 1 2).flvby TruthIsLife71,753 views
- 58:47 ALERT! PROOF The Biggest EVENT in History is About to Happen!!!by 9Nania2,174,364 views
- 5:50 Richard Dawkins Lies About William Lane Craig AND Christian Logicby TruthIsLife71,264 views
- 26:50 Proof Dinosaurs Really Lived With Man!by truthmakesfreeRecommended for you
- 1:02:01 The Record of the Rocksby Dave Flang13,690 views
- 1:01 Major problem for evolution: T-Rex Blood Cells and Soft Tissue foundby Repenttrust20,659 views
- 39:55 Doku: Dinosaurier Fossilien zum Leben erwecktby Der Dresdner4,002 views
- 3:44 Scientific evidence can't justify soft tissue in fossils being millions of years old (NOVA 2 2)by TruthIsLife7632 views
- 9:19 Dinosaur to bird evolution 1of5 more citations that soft tissue should not exist if evolution is trueby TruthIsLife7305 views
- 25:05 Shocking Find! - Dinosaurs found to be living recently (Mark Harwood)by Christian Media Productions95,279 views
- 6:51 Drama in the Rocks part 1 4 Sedimentologyby TruthIsLife7638 views
- 30:46 The Dinosaur Dilemmaby Dave Flang1,541 views
- 14:11 60 Minutes - B. Rexby fossildna4,044 views
- 7:04 Dinosaur Soft Tissue Destroys Millions of Years Ideas - HDby CreationScience6,079 views
- 4:44 They Sold Their Souls For Rock & Roll: The Beach Boys Exposedby david105728,984 views
- 8:12 Bob Enyart calls Jack Horner about carbon dating a T-rex fossilby bestvalue3,461 views
- Loading more suggestions...